DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good, lesson learned and we will plan better moving forward.

Doing it again tomorrow with a few and looking forward to it!

Been lurking after getting back into golf after a LONG (17 year) layoff and am looking for an instructor for lessons in Fort Worth-any thoughts, recommendations?

Thanks!

Been lurking after getting back into golf after a LONG (17 year) layoff and am looking for an instructor for lessons in Fort Worth-any thoughts, recommendations?

Thanks!

The pro at Fossil Creek is supposed to be very good. Leonards is a good place too. But my favorite is Jim McCleans golf. There are some very good instructors there. I wish I could get back down there myself. Maybe in the fall.

The pro at Fossil Creek is supposed to be very good. Leonards is a good place too. But my favorite is Jim McCleans golf. There are some very good instructors there. I wish I could get back down there myself. Maybe in the fall.

Mike Rausch (Callaway staff) is at Fossil Creek and a great guy.

The pro at Fossil Creek is Mike Rausch. He is a good guy and good instructor. One of 5he DFW member's wife is an instructor at leonards. Tony Crouch at the Golftec in NRH is probably my favorite. Lots of choices find one that fits you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm a high handicapper and an old dog with old habits-I broke 100 last weekend with some clubs I'm still getting to know. My wife got me a groupon for swing analysis-but I figure she paid so that someone can sell me lessons. I'm on the West side of Fort Worth and go to Leonards all the time. Fossil Creek wouldn't be a bad drive either-thanks guys!

Glad you found us. Welcome to THP and the best group in THP!

Sucks that you guys had a bad experience, but the camaraderie is always good with THPer's. Feeling a whole lot better today. Should be good to go in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Great news that you are feeling better.

Do we still have an opening on Sun?

Would anyone be interested in Bridlewood again soon? The course is in superb condition right now.

Would anyone be interested in Bridlewood again soon? The course is in superb condition right now.

For the right price, sure. GolfNow had them at like $85 or something.....would do $45 or less.

I think Aaron's dad is the 4th. No idea if they allow 5-somes?? Aaron?

Not this early. Sorry Seth I just saw this.

I would love to play Bridlewood. Seth and I were twlking about yesterday.

For the right price, sure. GolfNow had them at like $85 or something.....would do $45 or less.

Unfortunately due to Tour 18 and their struggles with condition and slow play Bridlewood has been able to kick up their greens fees and people are willing to pay so we would probably have to work out a deal like we did last time.

Pecan Valley (River).....fantastic course. Decent fairways but greens are phenomenal right now. Decent layout....today was my first time playing it.

$28 to walk on a weekend morning....will definitely be back.

Now if you'd just listen to me on the golf course................:D

You finished with your golf vacation so you can join us for a round yet!

Ok gents, Cookie and myself are talking about playing some this weekend. Saturday would have to be really early, or Sunday. Anyone want to play this weekend?

Yep, I would be down for really early Saturday. Pecan Valley Hills has 4 some slots open as early as 6:15. Doesn't have to be that early, but definitely by 7:30 at the latest for me.

Sunday I am pretty much good with anytime.

Sorry guys, gonna have to sit out again this weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I am out this weekend gents; just an fyi there is a $40 special at Texas Star on Golf Now looks like it starts at 11AM, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I am out this weekend gents; just an fyi there is a $40 special at Texas Star on Golf Now looks like it starts at 11AM, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Josh, Im not seeing this special on GolfNow, is there something im missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back