What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a new FJ glove along with a pair of rain gloves and a dozen yellow Chrome +'s

White Nike Golf Hat

odyssey dart putter and a12 hybrid

My Silver Amp Cell 4H/5H showed up today and I get to test it Friday in the company scramble then take it out for 18 on Sunday... Can't wait.

Last edited:
3 dozen Maxfli U4x balls for $23.33 a dozen. I actually like them better than the ProV1x and the Callaway Hex Black that I've been playing for the last 12 years.

As per the hopkins thread.

54* with heel toe grind
Lamkin 3gen midsized grip
KBS hi Rev shaft (thought about going DG spinner)
2* upright.

Also a hat since the grind was free.

Needless to say, that escalated quickly.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Two dozen more Hex Chromes. Bullets in the gun baby!

Bought some epoxy from GG. The head of my new MT 6 iron was loose when I was cleaning my clubs this am, so I had to get that fixed. Luckily, the ferrule was still good so it was a pretty simple process.

As per the hopkins thread.

54* with heel toe grind
Lamkin 3gen midsized grip
KBS hi Rev shaft (thought about going DG spinner)

2* upright.

Also a hat since the grind was free.

Needless to say, that escalated quickly.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

NIIIIICE, you scored a nice custom SW , shaft and hat.

ezuja4yv.jpg

Got a nice deal on a set of X22 Tours that were barely used. $125 for 4-PW with PX shafts. Wasn't in the market but I wanted to try heavier shafts (125g) after a few years of inconsistent iron at with lightweight shafts.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up the RBZ Stage 2 3W I ordered last week and ended up with a box of RBZ Urethane balls as well.

Picked up 6 dozen new Noodle Distance balls for $50 bucks. Hopefully by the time i get through them, i'll be playing well enough to upgrade to a better ball. :) And if I play with them well enough maybe i'll just by 6 dozen more. LOL.

Picked up a couple sleeves of ProV1x, for tom. round at Breakfast Hill Golf Club in NH. This track is beautiful and one of the best public courses in NH. Was on the Golf Digest best places to play.

Great purchase on the Hopkins. Love the customization. #zoocrewslayer

Like many, a THP putter cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back