Not open for further replies.
All new setup. Same sh*tty swing!!! :D
7ytybu7a.jpg

yzesu4yg.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Gorgeous setup Colt!

Big jump from the blades.
yqutemep.jpg

JB and those Altitudes sucked you in, huh? J/K. Great looking bag, dude!

JB and those Altitudes sucked you in, huh? J/K. Great looking bag, dude!

They certainly did! I figure with all the hype they're getting here if I don't like them after awhile which would be a miracle I wouldn't have a problem selling em here.

All new setup. Same sh*tty swing!!! :D
7ytybu7a.jpg

yzesu4yg.jpg

Replace the 3-wood with mine, and that is literally my dream bag. Gorgeous dude, fantastic!

Nooooooooooooooooo! I lost a fellow countrymen to that cult :at-wits-end: Why Jimmy why? :banghead: JK... kinda

All you have to do is hit them and you'll see why I did.

All you have to do is hit them and you'll see why I did.

I'll see if I can hit them at a store down here in SC. I hit the MP-H4 yesterday but avoided the Altitudes. I guess the least I can do is hit them. However, my money says that nothing can beat the XHP's. The MP-H4's 6-iron was about 160 and hooking. The XHP was 170 straight. Love it.

Replace the 3-wood with mine, and that is literally my dream bag. Gorgeous dude, fantastic!

Thanks. I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.

Thanks. I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.

I hit the AMP Cell Driver (orange of course) yesterday and it was long and straight. Not as long as others, but a real fairway finder. Great club.

24qle6p.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice bag. I must admit I wasn't expecting that when I opened the first link.

Thanks! I can't figure how to add the pics to my post. I just got Macs and haven't adjusted fully. All I could do was post the links.

I got bored and needed to update my photos for insurance purposes.

Dressed
TXVL8mnl.jpg

Undressed
nna7jPOl.jpg

Summer Fun in AZ
xzcSvl1l.jpg

Just so you know what were dealing with
12PE9pZl.jpg

I love what you did with those grips! If I use Niions, I'd sooo do that.

Theres something different. I like your approach. Been considering the Niions myself

Theres something different. I like your approach. Been considering the Niions myself

They're epic. I think I might do that on my clubs with the 3 or 4 NDMC Whiteout colors.

Changed a few things in the last month or so, so time for a quick update after cleaning.
6eqesu5a.jpg

re7ysame.jpg

ype8a5ut.jpg

Changed a few things in the last month or so, so time for a quick update after cleaning.
6eqesu5a.jpg

re7ysame.jpg

ype8a5ut.jpg

Why do you have two 6 irons?

Why do you have two 6 irons?

Likely loft differences in the blended set.

Exactly this. XH is 26 and MP-60 is 31. It's a perfect 12-13 yard gap constant with the rest of my set and beyond 6i I need the extra perimeter weighting and forgiveness.

Exactly this. XH is 26 and MP-60 is 31. It's a perfect 12-13 yard gap constant with the rest of my set and beyond 6i I need the extra perimeter weighting and forgiveness.

Wow that is a strong lofted xhot 6 iron. Nice setup though.

There have been some fantastic setups in here lately. Colt, I love the XHPs. Jman and 643, you guys are killing me.

Yeah some very nice setup's you guys have got. Club manufacturers make some really nice looking clubs now.

Last edited:
I was going to update this tonight but seems as I just ordered as new bag I think I will wait a week.

When I entered 2013, I knew I liked the direction I was hearing and seeing from Callaway Golf, but I didn't set out to become a brand homer. Well, as I tried different clubs, I kept finding that the Callaway sticks worked well for me, and yada, yada, yada, suddenly I have a stand bag that looks like it is out of a Morgan Cup staffer's garage.

IMG_0366_zpsd2cdea10.jpg

IMG_0368_zpsb01859a1.jpg

IMG_0367_zpsdce47c45.jpg

IMG_0369_zps8651187b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back