Hopkins Golf Wedges Preview Thread

If I didn't love the Callaway vintage x forged set of wedges I bought off of Buckjob I'd be all over these. I was messing around at work and customized a set and it had me wanting to fill out a new credit card application. I'd love to have a set of these with the DG spinners and the wide grind, that grind sounds awesome for these tiny greens we have around here. I can't wait for some reviews to start trickling in on these to hear how the spin and grooves are on these.

Just tried to pull Erica in by making some family themed wedges. She didn't bite. Damn it all anyway.

Forgiveness eventually comes Hawk!

Dude the credit card finances it. You have a full month before that bill comes in. Sell some stuff that will cover the cost of the wedges plus a nice dinner for Erica. Everyone is happy in the end

The credit card is a spot of contention around our house. I may have to save for this one.

I dislike what is happening over there Hawk

I finally got a chance to actually check this thread out and spend some time on their website. I would consider buying these and I am probably due for new wedges but I am probably going to hold off for a while. There is some really cool stuff going on there and customization is cool but $15 a club for a paint fill? That seems expensive, maybe I just don't dabble in custom wedges enough lol.

I finally got a chance to actually check this thread out and spend some time on their website. I would consider buying these and I am probably due for new wedges but I am probably going to hold off for a while. There is some really cool stuff going on there and customization is cool but $15 a club for a paint fill? That seems expensive, maybe I just don't dabble in custom wedges enough lol.

You can take a few swings with my 60 when it comes in

Just got this email from Hopkins, how awesome is this!
7B5438A2-E569-4704-98F3-BFFF423786C1-5114-0000045F8C5552B0.jpg

Just got this email from Hopkins, how awesome is this!
7B5438A2-E569-4704-98F3-BFFF423786C1-5114-0000045F8C5552B0.jpg

i saw that too. I'm sure many people have said one of the quotes, but this was mine: "Oh and I forgot, I splurged for a green Lamkin grip and green ferrule. Customization off the charts."

I expect we'll start seeing some wedges come in this week for some people! Can't wait to see 'em!

I expect we'll start seeing some wedges come in this week for some people! Can't wait to see 'em!

Mine should be in via UPS tomorrow. Will post pictures immediately

Definitely going to go home for lunch tomorrow, or take it off haha.

Why aren't you at work... Well I got this new golf club.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I am going to have to learn to love rusty wedges.

Well...look what arrived just now!

jamugabu.jpg

uvysadyv.jpg

na5ave8e.jpg

u5everu8.jpg

Came out great! The brown and pink go great together. Happy I went pink now on the 56 number.

Wait till you guys see the packing these clubs come in!

wow that looks fantastic Nate! I think the pink and brown look really good together. I love that you have all of your girls names on it.

that looks awesome! cant wait to get the free code fix and get mine on order.

Well...look what arrived just now!

jamugabu.jpg

uvysadyv.jpg

na5ave8e.jpg

u5everu8.jpg

Came out great! The brown and pink go great together. Happy I went pink now on the 56 number.

Wait till you guys see the packing these clubs come in!

I like that we went with the same theme for our wedges. Makes them even more special. I just hate that now when a think a wedge I have to course my son's name.

That looks awesome Nate! If you post the picture on Hopkins Facebook page they will send you a free ball marker.

Went with the heel grind (thank Jman!) and the stock shaft and grip offer by Hopkins Golf. Love that the head is a raw finish and rust will begin to appear later!

Back