Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

One last range session before saturday. Wedges got the treatment today and are dialed in. 3W is a beast from the tee. Driver is retired

Nice Jugger. I figure I'll hit it up Wednesday. Maybe Thursday if things go my way.

Yeah. I may do Thursday depending on how moving is coming along. Try and get the stupid driver working. May put the stock shaft back in.

I'm going to try to hit balls tomorrow if the weather will cooperate. Unfortunately, I don't think it will.

Hopefully, can work out the kinks on Friday at TopGolf. Beer should help my game.

I'm going to try to hit balls tomorrow if the weather will cooperate. Unfortunately, I don't think it will.

Hopefully, can work out the kinks on Friday at TopGolf. Beer should help my game.

AKA Aiming Juice

I need you in top form Friday afternoon sir. We are going to challenge bluleavitt.

I need you in top form Friday afternoon sir. We are going to challenge bluleavitt.

Whatevs. Joe will be so perplexed by my buttery forged irons (and me mishitting them so badly) that his game will never get going. We've got that match locked up.

That's what I like to hear.

I like that timeframe. We need to spend some time on the putting green anyways... :alien:

Yes we do. Lots of testing to be done.

Whatevs. Joe will be so perplexed by my buttery forged irons (and me mishitting them so badly) that his game will never get going. We've got that match locked up.

My favorite thing to eat on the course is buttery iron popcorn. I may chew on your sticks.

Anybody else coming Friday night?

Just the ten of us so far.

Just the cool kids.

Anybody else coming Friday night?
I may swing by to cheerlead if I can, but can't commit to playing.

Please do Tbon. Anybody can really. At this point, we'd need another five to reserve a third bay.

Hey Guys
I live about ten minutes away from Popular Creek golf course, and I'm playing Saturday with your guys... IF you need someone else to laugh at on Friday let me know. I'm always up for a round of golf

Thanks Earl

We definitely still have room and would love you to join us. Dan can put you with one of the group that he has and let you know the tee time. We are all meeting there around 1 or so.

Well I guess since I am in town Friday, and I am playing Friday, and I have no idea what top golf is I guess I'm in? Now if someone can tell me what I'm in and just where it is in relation to say Friday's course. Only thing I know about this area is its 4 1/2 hours from home so I will be needing some help with directions once I get there

Back