Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Coolers are the best. And sixpacks!

My life would be complete if Dan drank maple syrup just to "level out"

You get water at the restaurant. No need to bring any with. Beer however is a different story. Haha

My life would be complete if Dan drank maple syrup just to "level out"

1746885_o.gif

I am going to bring a dasani water. Does that count for anything?

I didn't think that anyone could generate a negative amount of credit/praise. But, that just happened.

As my lawyer you should advocate my quality hydration levels.

I think.

I am not your lawyer

please proceed accordingly.

I am not your lawyer

please proceed accordingly.

There is no need for it to be a secret Seth. It's okay.

Just a couple more days until my third invitational. I need one of those sweet victor badges!!

...oh, and a sweet Puma bag and Oakley sunglasses too!

Just a couple more days until my third invitational. I need one of those sweet victor badges!!

Feel free to admire mine as you leave to head home sans bag and sunglasses.
: D

Done. I've been sandbagging my whole life just for this event.

Feel free to admire mine as you leave to head home sans bag and sunglasses.
: D

You've got Hawk as a partner. If you two don't lap the field you have to wear the cone of shame.

Done. I've been sandbagging my whole life just for this event.

That is excellent news. I enjoy being carried!

You've got Hawk as a partner. If you two don't lap the field you have to wear the cone of shame.

Dude you know what happened the last time that pressure was on me. Folded like a lawn chair. No voodoo this time. Just gonna go have fun and if we win we win. : )

We'll be sipping cold ones watching each group come in disappointed. Good times ahead for me and ttd!

Friday is here for me...8 more hours until a Great weekend starts.
I get the honor of playing with you guys on Friday and Saturday and I am really looking forward to it....
SO...... Friday if you see a little old man walking around with a Wilson Staff bag, PLEASE dont call the police.... I'm not really Homeless. ( Yet )
Just point me in the right direction and tell me when I get to try and hit the ball....

I am So looking forward to this weekend

Thanks..... Earl

Again

We'll be sipping cold ones watching each group come in disappointed. Good times ahead for me and ttd!

I like the way you think partner!

Dude you know what happened the last time that pressure was on me. Folded like a lawn chair. No voodoo this time. Just gonna go have fun and if we win we win. : )

Yep.. Heard all that before hahahaha!

Friday is here for me...8 more hours until a Great weekend starts.
I get the honor of playing with you guys on Friday and Saturday and I am really looking forward to it....
SO...... Friday if you see a little old man walking around with a Wilson Staff bag, PLEASE dont call the police.... I'm not really Homeless. ( Yet )
Just point me in the right direction and tell me when I get to try and hit the ball....

I am So looking forward to this weekend

Thanks..... Earl

Again

Looking forward to it Earl! I have a D100 hybrid I can bring along if you haven't got a chance to try it out yet. Also have the FG Tour V2's if those are of interest to you.

I like the way you think partner!

Canadan keeps trying put pressure on us, but he doesn't know how I operate. Cool as ice baby!

Team #grandaddy is going to take this one - just a warmup for December!

Back