Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Good thing I'm almost never long haha.

I didn't. You bunch of jerks. The rain just won't stop here.

Well today was the first in about 5 or 6 that it hasn't rained...

Dan when did they switch the 9's?

Number one is not a great way to start your day. Downhill par 4 and I feel like I always have 180+ in. Oh ya with water in front of the green

I just looked at the scorecard for Friday. I first thought, "6,500 from the tips - that's not bad at all." Then I realized its Par 70.

I'll probably still play tips, or the mixed tees. But, I can shoot 85 from wherever. #Skills

Dan when did they switch the 9's?

Number one is not a great way to start your day. Downhill par 4 and I feel like I always have 180+ in. Oh ya with water in front of the green

They switched it after they did the remodel 2 years ago. They remodeled 15 of 18 holes on the course. Some of it not major, but flood plain has been raised 5 feet to drain better. Lots of changes with trees and green designs.

I just looked at the scorecard for Friday. I first thought, "6,500 from the tips - that's not bad at all." Then I realized its Par 70.

I'll probably still play tips, or the mixed tees. But, I can shoot 85 from wherever. #Skills

I switch between the mixed tees and the gold tees, but have played the tips. The tips on the 3's are LONG with the remodel.

Dan

Is there another spot for the Friday round?

1 final spot available

Dan

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I will be arriving around noon, making sure everything is set up, I'll get a few super sized buckets for ya'll at the range. Tee times aren't until 1:34, so I'm not sure what time everyone else intends to arrive.

Dan

thanks buddy. I'll be there about 12:30 then, give or take a few.

Wolfy,
WHy not join the Albatross Club and join us on Saturday? It is going to be a blast!

Wolfy,
WHy not join the Albatross Club and join us on Saturday? It is going to be a blast!

I thought the final count had be be in last week, otherwise I would have driven out and paid then.
Bummer that I couldn't work it into my finances then.

I bet it will be a great event!

Have a blast!

Wolfy,
Girlfriend is getting in from Ireland and would not be happy if I was golfing instead of picking her up... Next time for sure.

Packing today. Just gave myself a haircut and the vehicle is spotless. Need to impress the Atlantaman.

I think we just became best friends.

Packing today. Just gave myself a haircut and the vehicle is spotless. Need to impress the Atlantaman.
Duck fries will seal the deal Hawk, even with a mop top and a hoopty

I hear he likes chicken wings and beer.

Our friend from the great white north speaks the truth. I do enjoy both mightily.

Now that I've had a couple beers (Happy Birthday, America), I'm back to thinking that Jugger and I are going to dominate.

Our friend from the great white north speaks the truth. I do enjoy both mightily.

Now that I've had a couple beers (Happy Birthday, America), I'm back to thinking that Jugger and I are going to dominate.
Dude it's the beer talking...and lack of oxygen from the peach tree this morning

Duck fries will seal the deal Hawk, even with a mop top and a hoopty

That will also do it. Fortunately, Chicago has all sorts of awesomeness like that.

Dude it's the beer talking...and lack of oxygen from the peach tree this morning

Honestly, it's my favorite tradition on the 4th. The "beer with breakfast" transitions nicely to the "beer with fried chicken" afternoon.

Only wrinkle - Hawk may need to pick me up for the airport tomorrow morning.

In exactly two days I'll be chatting it up with fellow THPers.. It just doesn't get better than that.

Can't wait, guys!

In about day and half we will rolling putts around my loft, watching golf channel, and having drinks while my g/f sits at the table and rolls eyes at us...lol

Back