SeeMore Putters Thread

I know my SeeCameron Studio Stock M7.6 special edition by ScooterMore warmed up on the last 6 holes...to bad it got ridiculed into being a terrible on the first 12 holes...next practice session will involve my entire collection of putters to be sure..including a FGP and Si2.6 by CameronMore.

I know my SeeCameron Studio Stock M7.6 special edition by ScooterMore warmed up on the last 6 holes...to bad it got ridiculed into being a terrible on the first 12 holes...next practice session will involve my entire collection of putters to be sure..including a FGP and Si2.6 by CameronMore.

My hands still hurt from touching your putter.

My hands still hurt from touching your putter.

I'm sorry buddy...I should have bought you beer to make up for it...but did you putt better?

Neither the FGP or the si2 should be given that awkward naming convention.

When you openly admitted to the excellence of the SeeMore m7, it made my day. Time to switch to a company that actually cares about you.

I'm sorry buddy...I should have bought you beer to make up for it...but did you putt better?

3 putt bogey on the first green. I blame Scootmore

I've never said SeeMore was bad. I had two before they became ultra cool. I just found a deal on a putter that I have wanted and I like the feel of it. But SeeMore is an excellent putter and great company and when I have looked to them for assistance they was on it. I haven't been happy with my putting as its been streaky. So its time to try something different and practice some with all my putters. And I'm also looking some new options. One of them is the X2. I like the firmer feel of that insert. Another is the Metal-X 6 CS. And also the M7..

I've never said SeeMore was bad. I had two before they became ultra cool. I just found a deal on a putter that I have wanted and I like the feel of it. But SeeMore is an excellent putter and great company and when I have looked to them for assistance they was on it. I haven't been happy with my putting as its been streaky. So its time to try something different and practice some with all my putters. And I'm also looking some new options. One of them is the X2. I like the firmer feel of that insert. Another is the Metal-X 6 CS. And also the M7..

May as well go all in..

SEE_CS_13000301_04.jpg

Freaking love that m7 PR Dan. Ugh. Loooove.

I still want an m6

I still want an m6

Me too. Me too.

And Captain Rum wants one too. Thats three of us but we're all scared to pull the trigger. What a shame.

Me too. Me too.

And Captain Rum wants one too. Thats three of us but we're all scared to pull the trigger. What a shame.

Oh no. I'm not scared. The chamber is empty.

Had the chance to enjoy Threshold putting some awesome roll on a new (to him) FGP yesterday. Also enjoyed watching Bhilin roll the rock with an incredible Z-series during my round.

Pre-round, I got to roll blugold's Z2 (or I suppose Zed-2 hahaha) and it felt fantastic. Buttery feedback and really solid roll on the ball.

SeeMore is taking over. And it's awesome.

Your M7 was a sweet stick to roll the rock. Buttery soft but not too soft with nice click sound. It made me regret not playing my X3 instead chose the FGP. Fell victim to the Pga SS sale and had to justify the purchase. The feel between the X3 and FGP was night and day. Just different. I would have to roll the M7 and X3 to get a better comparison. My guess is the X3 will sound more muted and the edge slightly towards the M7 with the feel and feedback.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Your M7 was a sweet stick to roll the rock. Buttery soft but not too soft with nice click sound. It made me regret not playing my X3 instead chose the FGP. Fell victim to the Pga SS sale and had to justify the purchase. The feel between the X3 and FGP was night and day. Just different. I would have to roll the M7 and X3 to get a better comparison. My guess is the X3 will sound more muted and the edge slightly towards the M7 with the feel and feedback.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
As its a non metal insert, it does indeed possess a lower sound and gives off a softer feel because of it.

I love the X insert though, much better than the Si IMO.

Blah..my SeeMore doesn't get here until Wednesday morning. I'm gonna have to roll the 2-ball tomorrow during my round.

Just pulled the trigger on a ptm3.

I'm loving my mfgp2 so I figured I'd give it a go.

According to FedEx my x3 from PGA SS shipped today and will be here tomorrow! It won't be here in time for my round in the morning but I may have to go back late tomorrow afternoon and spend some time on the putting green.

A big thank you to the guys at SeeMore as they sent me a beautiful, new headcover for my PTM3 that I received for Father's Day that the golf shop sold my wife with an old, worn cover. The new cover is elegant, fits like a glove and I am so pleased with SeeMore. What a standup operation, and oh yeah I still LOVE the putter!

Nothing like checking the shipment tracking on your SeeMore and see "Out for Delivery".

Looking forward to getting home after work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big thank you to the guys at SeeMore as they sent me a beautiful, new headcover for my PTM3 that I received for Father's Day that the golf shop sold my wife with an old, worn cover. The new cover is elegant, fits like a glove and I am so pleased with SeeMore. What a standup operation, and oh yeah I still LOVE the putter!

The extra mile almost seems like a guarantee from them. They flat out care.

Nothing like checking the shipment tracking on your SeeMore and see "Out for Delivery".

Looking forward to getting home after work!

That is awesome!! Welcome to the SeeMore family!

The extra mile almost seems like a guarantee from them. They flat out care.

That is awesome!! Welcome to the SeeMore family!

Honest question, is it the extra mile when it's the norm? What a lot of people and companies consider "going above and beyond" is SOP for SeeMore. That's why they're awesome.

Honest question, is it the extra mile when it's the norm? What a lot of people and companies consider "going above and beyond" is SOP for SeeMore. That's why they're awesome.

I dont think it is the extra mile for them... But for someone who is seeing their CS for the first time it might be a little shocking.

I know I was surprised when they responded to my emails within minutes I was pretty shocked.

Back