Giveaway: Odyssey XDF 2-ball 35"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithfaced

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright guys, this went over well last time I did this with the Cleveland wedges and it was cool to get some clubs to people who need them as opposed to throwing them on eBay. I was going through my putters today and decided it was time for this one to go to a new family. Just like last time, let me know in this thread why you would like to have this putter. Post here by 11:59 EST on Sunday the 14th for a chance to win. The paint is a little chipped up and the grip is a little slick but it is still in good condition and has a lot of life left in it to go with some good karma.
DSC01407.jpg
DSC01410.jpg
DSC01409.jpg

Another great gesture! Glad someone is going to get a great putter.

Amazing gesture, kudos!

Awesome! Very considerate dude, glad someone is going to get hooked up!

I cannot say that I personally need this putter, but my father is just getting into golf, and he has been playing older clubs of mine, currently we share putters when we play, and I know he would love to have his own.

This is an amazing gesture, and something I am hoping I can one day do myself. Thank you

Good on ya, Smithfaced!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Great gesture Smithfaced.

This is a grand idea. I have quite a stash in the garage that I'll never get much action on, so I think you've started something here.

I need to do some cleaning myself...and my wife will thank you for helping me clear out that corner of HER side of the garage.

I don't need this personally, but this is a great gesture. Way to embody the spirit of THP!

Well done Smithfaced, well done indeed.

Don't need it, but this is awesome!

Awesome gesture Smithfaced! I'd love to try the putter. I currently use a 20 year old Ram Zebra putter that has seen better days. My putting as of late has really suffered, mainly due to no confidence in the putter. The 2-ball is one that I have been thinking about buying for some time. Thanks!

I would love this new putter! Been practicing a LOT lately on the putting green, but my putter now just doesn't feel half as good as an Odyssey!

I would love this new putter! Been practicing a LOT lately on the putting green, but my putter now just doesn't feel half as good as an Odyssey!

What do you use now?

Another awesome gesture. I could really use this putter. I've been working a lot on my putting recently and the putter I am using is a Mitsushiba that I bought at Walmart about 15 years ago. That definitely isn't helping my putting game. Having an this putter would definitely be a step in the right direction.

Getting to where I shoot in the very low 90's after my 8th round of golf. My friends say I should be shooting in the low 80's if I could putt. I've been trying to upgrade equipment but still using some random blade putter that's older than me. I have real issues with alignment on putts. Maybe this would help push me in the right direction.

Plus the 14th is my anniversary and it would just be an awesome topper to my day.

Last edited:
Good to here from you guys so far. Rolled this bad boy one last time today and it's as good as ever!

Wow!! Really cool thing to do.

I wish I had joined this site about 2 months ago, I just went though a perge that included a set of R9s several FW, putters and wedges. I tried to give them away through a similar type simple contest on another site and they wouldn't let me to it.

Great gesture! :clapp: I don't envy you for having to pick a "winner." I hope the golf gods send a load of good karma your way!

Very cool... I could definitely use this... I have been playing for about 4 years, and just about every club in my bag has been upgraded. The only thing left to upgrade are my CG10 wedges, and the original Sabertooth putter I bought they day I picked up my Acuity complete set from Sports Authority... The Acuity set is long gone, but the putter is still there. It's the only putter I have, and seems to be working OK, but I've been wanting to try out something new...

Thanks for the cool opportunity...

Great thing you are doing. I really don't have a need for this putter, other than I would like to upgrade to something more consistent. I currently use an old Ping Anser that I picked up at a garage sale about 7 years ago. My only gripe with the Ping is that if not hit on the sweet spot, you lose a lot of distance and that hampers me quite a bit. I work on my lag putting quite a bit, but I tend to mis-hit the long strokes which always leaves me 6+ feet short. I feel like I'm really close to being really good, and I need every advantage I can get.

Again, it's a really cool thing you're doing.

Didn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in this putter but thank you to those who responded! In the end I chose the THP'er whose story connected with me and who was an active member of our community here. dustklose, PM me your address and the putter will be on the way to you to give to your father. All I ask is that he joins the family here, if possible. I want to try and keep these giveaways going throughout THP because this is what we are all about. Helping our fellow golfers however we can. This site has meant so much to me in the short time I have been here and I hope to be a welcomed member for years to come. Again, THANK YOU!!! to all of you who responded to this thread.

Smithfaced, that's awesome man! He has been lurking the forums for a while now, I will try to get him in on the action here.

Great gesture man. THP is changing lives, 1 member at a time.

don't need it, have used the same ben hogan 1415 putter since 1972. ( a birthday present for my 12th birthday) just wanted to say thank you for a very nice gesture and hope to see more of thper's helping each other out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back