What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a very disappointing 18 holes today, now just some THPing. Also got conformation my SeeMore putter has been sent.

Cleaned up the garage to get my practice area back then spent some time taking practice swings.

Taking my son to his Golf camp this morning.

Just checking the forum. Will be hitting balls later to prep for the round tomorrow.

Killing time at work with some thp forum reading...maybe golf after work.

Worked on off-hand punches, chips, and flops.

Went to the range on lunch. Hit balls the best all year; excited for my next round! Being on THP on and off all day of course.

Finally figured out how to, and signed up for an official GHIN. I have been keeping my handicap through my local course, but not sure what system they are using.

Another large bucket and a lot of putting practice. I am killing my hybrid and 3W right now

Small bucket before walking 18. Still working on my fairway woods and long irons.

hit a bucket working on my driver

Regripped ped the cg10s for a buddy, (they needed it badly haven't had new grips since they were bought) then regripped my rbladez with the Lamkin Performance plus grips I won.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Took the stage 2 hybrid for a test on the course. Used it as my primary club for tee shots and anything longer than 220yds. Needed to see if I was going to keep this one around, or give up and look for something else. For now, it has earned its way into the bag.

Took the stage 2 hybrid for a test on the course. Used it as my primary club for tee shots and anything longer than 220yds. Needed to see if I was going to keep this one around, or give up and look for something else. For now, it has earned its way into the bag.

Glad to hear, mine has become a go to club.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Got 9 holes in after work; played awful off the tee and hit 2 buckets after the round trying to work out my swing issues... didn't work. #Frustratedashell

Bought beer

IMG_20130710_181643_388_zps0ecbe416.jpg

Driving range. THP. Then I realized I had my golf shirt on inside out. Explains a couple of the odd looks I got at the driving range. I think it's time for beer.

Driving range. THP. Then I realized I had my golf shirt on inside out. Explains a couple of the odd looks I got at the driving range. I think it's time for beer.

Ice cold Old Style Pilsner?

Went to the range. One bucket half on the rand half on the short game half an hour putting. Working on letting off a little which hasn't been working on the course. Want to back down from 110 to 105, take a nice easy swing and bang 110. It will come though. Working at 100 yards and kept whacking the flag so I am doing something right.

Glad to hear, mine has become a go to club.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I hope mine does. Still saw some hooking early on, but with a little adjustment on my swing, I was hitting it vertu good. Played it exclusively on the last par 5, 510 yds, first and second shot combined to with 10yds of the green. Almost chipped in for Eagle, settled for birdie. Played out 17 and 18 with it with great results.

Ice cold Old Style Pilsner?

It's popular around these parts! It used to be made locally (Regina), too.

I've become partial to Czech pilsners in recent years. Czech Mate from Paddock Wood in Saskatoon is great! I have several in the fridge right now, soon to be just a couple.

Cleaned up the clubs and finished the paintfill on my new putter

Hit the range with the new Altitudes!

I opened a big box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back