Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Im excited to see all you ppl that I don't know. Should be in town at 10 tonight, Have a room with 3 queen beds(figured what that the hell). I have a cooler for of refreshments and Im ready to play golf and what ever else is on the agenda.

Hope you're looking forward to a room full. J4U and I are official room-mates!! I'll have some pussers rum, cokes and some Leinenkugel Shandys plus whatever you guys may or may not be bringing.

A king size single room just opened up if someone else needs it!!

All of the sudden, I am getting pretty hungry. Might have to walk down to the Landings (across the street) and grab some food.

All of the sudden, I am getting pretty hungry. Might have to walk down to the Landings (across the street) and grab some food.

You guys seem to be in a really good spot!

So, I'm off work and freaking jacked to see all you knuckleheads tomorrow and Saturday!

You skipped second breakfast ? Or second lunch ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We are now, thats for sure. Right in the heart of downtown Branson and a ton to walk to.

Thats awesome! Glad everything worked out for you guys. Cannot wait to see you Saturday

You skipped second breakfast ? Or second lunch ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah and its already prevening.

View from the living room. Its an outdoor mall with a bunch of places to eat and drink. Plus mini golf.

Directly across the street is the old down town too. So many great choices.

su9a3ugy.jpg

Oh no!! They have a little doggie hotel for free along the back on the west side. Oh well, it's not the end of the world, but it's a shame you weren't able to fit it in.

Oh no!! They have a little doggie hotel for free along the back on the west side. Oh well, it's not the end of the world, but it's a shame you weren't able to fit it in.

Yeah, call us crazy dog owners, but we just wont board our dogs. Especially considering the Tour Van gives them more space anyway.

Departing the fix in about 11 hours. Car washed, clothes packed, Jmans beer still in tact, clubs/shoes/towel, THP hats, all packed. Hotel and all three courses loaded into GPS. Time for a cocktail and to grill some yummy chicken. See all of you hackers tomorrow. JB, you and GG are in a great spot. We have stayed in the red brick property down there. I think there are some grand vacation units connected. Anyway, good food, good coffee, shopping and nice walks. Enjoy yourselves and we'll see you guys soon.

J.

Me and Woody are hitting Lamberts on the way out of town. There's no question about it.

For those staying multiple nights/days, if you have the munchies I highly recommend a little place called Luigi's Pizza Kitchen. They make a great St. Louis style thin crust pizza plus different sandwiches, pastas, and salads. They will deliver anywhere in the Brandon area as well so you don't even need to leave

A heads up for your future travel here. They are out of business.

View from the living room. Its an outdoor mall with a bunch of places to eat and drink. Plus mini golf.

Directly across the street is the old down town too. So many great choices.

su9a3ugy.jpg

Have you hit Bass Pro yet, the one in Branson is nice, but the big one is in Springfield, and its really nice.

Have you hit Bass Pro yet, the one in Branson is nice, but the big one is in Springfield, and its really nice.

We have been to a few in the past. For fishing and hunting people, they are very good stores.

We have been to a few in the past. For fishing and hunting people, they are very good stores.

Generally when I am in Branson it is for trout fishing so it is a must go.

I was having problems envisioning JB as an angler or hunter. LOL.

Do they allow people like me to angle or hunt? Does one even call that angling?

A heads up for your future travel here. They are out of business.
No way!! That place was a staple for 10+ years. Stopped in last September when I was down there for work.

Apologies for the bad advice. That was always my place for a quick lunch when I was there so I don't really know any of the other local spots other than what you drive by.

Back