Forum Testing Signup - Golf Pride Niion Grips

When is the deadline to enter for this testing opportunity?

1. What grips are you currently using? lamkin rel 3gen or 3gen Ace
2. What do you look for in a golf grip? not to soft or hard and tacki but not to rough on the hands
3. Have you ever tried the Niion line? no i have not tried the niion line

When is the deadline to enter for this testing opportunity?

Whenever they say it's closed. Could be tomorrow, could be next week sometime.

Whenever they say it's closed. Could be tomorrow, could be next week sometime.

Ok..
Just wondering because it's usually in the original post.

Ok..
Just wondering because it's usually in the original post.

Actually, I think it is rarely, if ever, stated how long the signup stays open. I think it's based on the response.

Actually, I think it is rarely, if ever, stated how long the signup stays open. I think it's based on the response.

I do believe you are correct. Sorry for my mistake. Experience beats me on this haha.

More than likely they will be announced next week sometime, after the Branson Invitational is finished.

Contests typically have a deadline date.

Forum testing usually does not.

Great opportunity! Thanks to GolfPride and THP!

1. What grips are you currently using?
Winn DSi

2. What do you look for in a golf grip?
I myself like a soft texture I do not sweat much and I don't play in the rain and I can't stand cord grips as they tear my hands up.

3. Have you ever tried the Niion line?
I have not had the opportunity to try these.

Big thanks to Golf Pride and THP for a pretty cool opportunity!

Currently using Lamkin 3Gen and the stock UST Mayamia grips.

2. What do you look for in a golf grip? I look for something that is firm and will last a long time and perform in all kinds of weather.

3. Have you ever tried the Niion line? I haven't tried the Niion besides picking them up in the store. They feel nice but wouldn't know until I tried them out on some clubs.

I am really pumped for this testing. While perusing my local shop I found a demo Cally XHot fairway that had been re-gripped with a Niion, the grip was exceptional. I can't wait to read the reviews as I'm starting to think the Niions might be my next grip.

1. What grips are you currently using? All stock grips

2. What do you look for in a golf grip? Something that feels nice when you pick it up, can't be too soft and not too rough.

3. Have you ever tried the Niion line? Not yet

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Golf Pride!

Lamkin I-Line
Slightly firmer feel with a good amount of tackiness to them.
No

I currently play Lamkin crossline grips

A good golf grip in my mind is durable, comfortable, and affordable. I appreciate a quality grip at a reasonable cost because I rely on my local golf shop to re-grip my clubs. This service adds a few dollars to the cost of each grip and re-gripping a whole set can become expensive quickly. I have enjoyed the crossline grips this season, but really like the color options the niion line offers.

I have never tried the niion line before.

Great opportunity with these grips, this will be a good one to follow no matter what. Thank you THP and Golf Pride!

Currently using a mix of Pure Grips and New Decade Multi Compounds.

Living in hot and humid conditions, I nee d tacky as much as possible and keeps my hands from slipping all over the place

Not to my knowledge? I can't remember what grips I saw on a couple members' grips that were Multi colored.

Fun testing opportunity for 5 lucky people!

1. Currently using Golf Pride Tour Velvets on my Irons and NDMC on the woods - both are stock
2. I like a grip with some texture on it
3. Never tried the Niion, but it was on my list - Not going to lie, partly because it comes in Orange. (Syracuse grad)

best of luck to every one and thanks again to THP and Golf Pride for this

1. What grips are you currently using? Stock grips in my Adams clubs are Golf Pride New Decades.
2. What do you look for in a golf grip? Water resistant, tacky and soft feel.
3. Have you ever tried the Niion line? No

I look forward to this testing. I need some grips for the Ansers

1. What grips are you currently using? Winn Dri-Tech Midsize on Woods, Avon Chamois on Irons, Lamkin 3GEN Wedge on Wedges.

2. What do you look for in a golf grip? I am looking for a long lasting grip that maintains grip in humid conditions. I actually have to use liquid rosin during summer it gets so humid here. Also like vibration dampening as I have arthritis.

3. Have you ever tried the Niion line? No I have not.

Thanks for the opportunity.

How good are these grips in the rain?

1. What grips are you currently using? a mix of Lamkin REL 3gen and Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout
2. What do you look for in a golf grip? something durable yet does not destroy my hands.
3. Have you ever tried the Niion line? tried them at THP Demo Day. In that heat and humidity I thought they were pretty good. Really like the color options they offer

I currently use Lampkin REL 3GEN's on all of my clubs and I've been very happy with them.

I like a grip that can hold its taciness for an entire round, but doesn't feel like it is glued to my hand. I also like a grip that is sturdy and can hold up without wearing out quickly. I think comparing the REL 3GEN's would be a good test for the Niions

I haven't, I've always been a Lampkin guy to be honest and I think it would be interesting to see how they match up.

Excited to see the testers... Should be a good one to follow or participate in!

Back