The Weird Dream Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! JB pretends like he never notices (well trained husband I guess) but I am always pointing it out. I swear it's not a sexual thing at all I just can't help but stare. I have had this conversation with a lot of my girlfriends and they all agree, when you see a large chest you must stare.

Why would he do that? I always notice, and Jacqui knows it! The freezer and cold foods section are my favorite in any store.

Why would he do that? I always notice, and Jacqui knows it! The freezer and cold foods section are my favorite in any store.

Smallie - Is Harry going to be posting an article about you soon?

My friends and I do too - then we usually discuss whether it's real or not.

We refer to those as the "best bosoms money can buy." :D

Best? Some of them don't look that good.

It's not meant as a blanket endorsement, just a saying.

In fact, I prefer smaller not larger. Just a personal preference.

Quality over quantity.

Quality over quantity.

So a woman with three breasts isn't automatically more attractive?

Spoiler
medium_2072443494_173e72bb69.jpg

Kevin

Esox - are you trying to make Harry dream even weirder dreams?

Esox - are you trying to make Harry dream even weirder dreams?

No. That's a picture of our neighbor, Bubbbles. I thought that qualified as quantity.

Kevin

No. That's a picture of our neighbor, Bubbbles. I thought that qualified as quantity.

Kevin

Really - how does she affect your dreams?

Really - how does she affect your dreams?

Not at all. Only one woman in my dreams, and she's an American treasure.

Spoiler
oprah.jpg

Kevin

I have a very strange feeling I'm going to dream about cupcakes.

I had a dream last night, that there was a guy outside the mall selling brand new cars for 1000 bucks. but each of them would just rock back and forth like those little kiddy rides in the malls. I wanted to get one, but then this lonely dog came out of nowhere and it started raining, so I had to help him first.

I had a dream last night, that there was a guy outside the mall selling brand new cars for 1000 bucks. but each of them would just rock back and forth like those little kiddy rides in the malls. I wanted to get one, but then this lonely dog came out of nowhere and it started raining, so I had to help him first.

What's so weird about that Dent? hehe

I think that one is pretty easy. Your subconscious is telling you that even though there is something you really want (a car perhaps), there is something else more important in your life right now that requires your attention, so focus on that first.

I quite often don't remember my dreams, but then every now and again something will trigger it and the whole things come flooding back. I think mine generally don't last very long and they can be very disjointed. It's something like playing golf and having a 20 foot putt, and I take the putter back, but by the time I hit the ball I'm in my parents' house putting on the carpet. It's weird.

I had one the other day, where I was in The Simpsons, standing beside the top of a waterfall. Homer was in a barrel that was floating above the river on account of some balloons that were attached to the barrel. As the barrel swung out over the waterfall, the bottom of it hit a rock, which broke the bottom of it away. There was a knothole in the barrel through which I could see Homer's eye with this look of abject terror on it in the knowledge he was about to fall out. He starts falling and screaming and I laughed so much that I woke myself up.

My favourite ones are when I'm dreaming, but I've started to wake up (I think they're called lucid dreams), so I have some semblance of consciousness and I can control what happens. Doesn't happen very often and normally I'm like "hey I can control this" and that thought wakes me up.

I think Dent just wanted a hot dog. Vienna Beef, Chicago style.

Kevin

I think that one is pretty easy. Your subconscious is telling you that even though there is something you really want (a car perhaps), there is something else more important in your life right now that requires your attention, so focus on that first.

Thats a good call Harry. Why are my dogs wanting attention more important? :D

Thats a good call Harry. Why are my dogs wanting attention more important? :D

Maybe your dogs just represent someone (or something) else in your lie that you truly love.

Or maybe you just really want some hot dogs with all the fixins'.

Ok Harry explain this one:

My dream last night was I was working at my old place of work. And then all of a sudden the whole store broke out into a bowling alley and we started bowling. There was nothing to do at work so they sent me home. Instead I ended up at BF Goodrich tires with BF coveralls on. They told me to go clean the vents in the workshop, but I didn't even have a job there. It was a prank because all these dead multilated bodies started pouring out of the vents. Most of the bodies looked like little girls from the ring and from the excorcist. (don't ask where I got that from)

I went home, and then a huge battle happened with me and all my friends. There was a huge pirate ship in my backyard and It was a huge knife fight with Katanas and all these crazy swords. I had eliminated Spenny (from the show Kenny vs. Spenny) and was on to eliminate this girl from my school. All I had left were throwing knives and instead of being on the ship the battle wound up in my house. we started throwing knives at eachother and I finally connected and it stuck right in her chest. It didn't go too deep but she was hurting. I tried to help but she wanted to leave the knife in. She was okay in the end. She just layed there for awhile.

I finally celebrated by seeing my parents by the fire outside watching a quiditch match in the big park behind our house. the had all these crazy good snacks like chewy gumballs filled with candy goo inside. Twinkies, Pizza buns, Marshmellows and smores, chips. Everything.

that was the end of my dream.

Ok Harry explain this one:

My dream last night was I was working at my old place of work. And then all of a sudden the whole store broke out into a bowling alley and we started bowling. There was nothing to do at work so they sent me home. Instead I ended up at BF Goodrich tires with BF coveralls on. They told me to go clean the vents in the workshop, but I didn't even have a job there. It was a prank because all these dead multilated bodies started pouring out of the vents. Most of the bodies looked like little girls from the ring and from the excorcist. (don't ask where I got that from)

I went home, and then a huge battle happened with me and all my friends. There was a huge pirate ship in my backyard and It was a huge knife fight with Katanas and all these crazy swords. I had eliminated Spenny (from the show Kenny vs. Spenny) and was on to eliminate this girl from my school. All I had left were throwing knives and instead of being on the ship the battle wound up in my house. we started throwing knives at eachother and I finally connected and it stuck right in her chest. It didn't go too deep but she was hurting. I tried to help but she wanted to leave the knife in. She was okay in the end. She just layed there for awhile.

I finally celebrated by seeing my parents by the fire outside watching a quiditch match in the big park behind our house. the had all these crazy good snacks like chewy gumballs filled with candy goo inside. Twinkies, Pizza buns, Marshmellows and smores, chips. Everything.

that was the end of my dream.

Oh, that one is easy:

You like to wear women's underwear.

Two things Dent:
1) You are very lucky that you still get Kenny vs. Spenny in Canada. They only gave us one season.
2) Is there really a pirate ship in your backyard or was that just part of the dream?

The pirate ship just reminded me that I woke up the other morning with Josh Rouse's "Slaveship" playing in my head. I can't remember my dream - only the song. Anyone else have soundtracks to their dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back