Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:starwars:

Pro Tip: Obi-Wan is neither of those guys. You can tell by the color of the lightsab -- nevermind. I've already said too much.

I don't know what's happening in here right now. I'm so confused and hurt. Let down. Like that feeling you felt at the end of The Crying Game. Sickened and saddened.

I don't know what's happening in here right now. I'm so confused and hurt. Let down. Like that feeling you felt at the end of The Crying Game. Sickened and saddened.

564245_o.gif

I won't watch that movie with you, but I think you should get it the 3Deep.

It's time to thin the hoard. I need to get this wedge thing done before I change my mind.

Looking to get a 60* wedge for the bag, toying with a MD2 or Vokey. Need something for around the greens and possibly a 64. Only have 12 clubs in the bag as of now and would like a little more versatility

A more forgiving wife so I can buy new irons and wedges.

Looking to get a 60* wedge for the bag, toying with a MD2 or Vokey. Need something for around the greens and possibly a 64. Only have 12 clubs in the bag as of now and would like a little more versatility

64*s are not always easy to hit. I usually just open a 60* a bit to do the same things. the MD2 seems to be an awesome club in terms of technology.

Hopkins golf 60* with a heel grind. Cannot stress this enough.

After the shots I hit today with my set of Hopkins wedges, I would say that todays #WPF should be sponsored by Hopkins.

You are on a wedge high sir. Gotta love it.

I picked up a used 588 64* Cleveland and it's just too much to figure out. I agree, a 58* or 60* with some heel relief works on most every type of shot.

You are on a wedge high sir. Gotta love it.

I never understood grinds, but seeing (and playing) is believing. My least favorite shot to hit this time of year is the wedge from the fairway or burnt out rough. These wedges flat out performed for me today under some really tight lies. Nothing like not having to worry about your wedge bouncing too much off the hard fairwayand skulling the ball.

I never understood grinds, but seeing (and playing) is believing. My least favorite shot to hit this time of year is the wedge from the fairway or burnt out rough. These wedges flat out performed for me today under some really tight lies. Nothing like not having to worry about your wedge bouncing too much off the hard fairwayand skulling the ball.

That's why I always grind my 60*s after I get them. It makes quite a remarkable difference.

You won't be sorry man, they're beasts. The only thing I dislike about mine is I bought them when I was having issues and I bought R flex. Still crush them I just have to slow my temp down.

Ponder over, purchase made.

Awesome. Enjoy and report back after you hit it!

Will do. I hit the regular a little better than the stiff so I went that way. Granted, that was inside on the sim but it felt a little better to me.

64*s are not always easy to hit. I usually just open a 60* a bit to do the same things. the MD2 seems to be an awesome club in terms of technology.

Never even thought about that. Will take a look at some 60's and see what I can do. What would you guys recommend as a grind on a wedge that will provide the most versatility for using on shots?

Really annoyed that I can't find the Bridgestone Lady Precepts anywhere here, nor can I find a 3Deep anywhere to demo.

NOT COOL AT ALL !

Pondering a new 3wood, but have no idea which one. I've used the same ole wood for years.

Pondering a new 3wood, but have no idea which one. I've used the same ole wood for years.
I'm loving my Cobra Amp Cell fairway wood. I have it set to 3D and it's a beast off the tee, I outdrive most players hitting driver! It has a great sound at impact and even with it set to 3D I can move it left right if I want. Off the fairway and out of light rough it's brilliant. All in all a great club.

Heavily pondering I-Lines or Niions for my rocketbladez.
I need to find a place where I can get my hands on the I-lines and confirm my decision to buy them. At that point they are going on the Bladez. Lamkin's online tool says I need +3 wraps...need to confirm that, never had anything other than standard.

Pondering a new putter.... My Odyssey #1 wide is not acting right and I'm looking for a replacement..... Never tried a Never Compromise and pondering testing one out.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike I've got a couple of Sub 30's, which one are you thinking about?

I'm pondering buying a golf store so I can just try everything week to week :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back