Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Thanks Darren. I knew I could count on you

Someone has to have your back.

At least, as long as having your back doesn't obligate me to club baby seals for golf gloves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

At least, as long as having your back doesn't obligate me to club baby seals for golf gloves.

Rob is onto a more organic path these days.

Just for Colt, this is what to expect on Friday from Rob.

Rob was on that path when I met him, too.

Real friends kills baby seals for thier friends. I need a new glove as well
Rob is onto a more organic path these days.

Just for Colt, this is what to expect on Friday from Rob.

Foiled again! Was going to go the mango route this time though. No better fruit then a mango.
Don't worry Colt. I just grab whats on the floor and doesn't smell to bad. Joe may be late because he has to go through 5 outfits before he finds one that is just right though.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Sunday August 4th at Hillsborough Country Club: $59 w/ cart

Seems like the most central location for everyone. Looking to get an early tee time for the guys that are coming in from out of state. I want to make the tee times as soon as possible so please let me as soon as possible. Wednesday at the latest. Here is the list of who I have confirmed:

DevRickus
jlukes
TheCrest4
fireitup
Damaikis
Colt
motoooo
jwkde

Bumping again in case anyone missed it.

This looks like a great time. I'm bummed I can't make it, but I'll be on family vacation time. If I remember correctly, there's a place nearby called Jake's that was a cool nineteenth hole kind of place. Might be worth checking out.

This looks like a great time. I'm bummed I can't make it, but I'll be on family vacation time. If I remember correctly, there's a place nearby called Jake's that was a cool nineteenth hole kind of place. Might be worth checking out.

Jake's right off 202? Near Heron Glenn? Been there many a time.

now we are talking - planning where to drink in advance

As of now I have 8 people. I want to call and make the tee time tomorrow morning so if anyone else wants in, let me know ASAP.

I wish it was the weekend. :crying:

Why so Rob Wedge could disappear and then you could literally leave me in your Jeep dust?

I got a little nervous when I went to their site and there were no tee times for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Heron Glenn had the same thing and they had a tournament all weekend. I called them up and they said the website was being flaky. I booked 9:30 and 9:40 for 2 4 somes. If I need to add more people he said its not a problem as long as I call back before Thursday because thats when they start filling up for the weekend. Rate is $59 with a cart.

I got a little nervous when I went to their site and there were no tee times for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Heron Glenn had the same thing and they had a tournament all weekend. I called them up and they said the website was being flaky. I booked 9:30 and 9:40 for 2 4 somes. If I need to add more people he said its not a problem as long as I call back before Thursday because thats when they start filling up for the weekend. Rate is $59 with a cart.

Nice.

I am just worried Rob wont make for those of us playing on Friday. He has 3.5 days to hurt himself or get roped into buying more baby accessories.

Can't wait. Played countless rounds here in HS since it was my home course, but haven't played there since 2003!

i'm still in for SUnday

Nice.

I am just worried Rob wont make for those of us playing on Friday. He has 3.5 days to hurt himself or get roped into buying more baby accessories.

I actually put off going to the gym today just so I don't hurt my ankle again.

i'm off this week till saturday i could use a post MC round with some THPers to take the edge of playing without 31 other ones off.

i'm off this week till saturday i could use a post MC round with some THPers to take the edge of playing without 31 other ones off.

I was afraid to ask you to play Sunday. I didnt think you would even want to hear the word golf.

Can't wait. Played countless rounds here in HS since it was my home course, but haven't played there since 2003!

Ringer...... I want Lukes on my team.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ringer...... I want Lukes on my team.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Whoa whoa whoa, you just texted me and said you wanted to play with Colt. Now Joe too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I actually put off going to the gym today just so I don't hurt my ankle again.

Haha, how did you hurt it in the first place, did you ever actually tell us?

Of course you have off until Saturday and not the day we are all getting together.

I could play; I need the practice before I get killed at Harbourtown next week.

Taps away

Back