What are you going to shoot today?

I'd love to break 80 for the second time. I will be happy shooting 85 or less.

I am psychotic!

u9y4avu2.jpg

And no, that's not a typo! I really am psychotic!!!!!

Last edited:
If the rain stays away tomorrow, I expect to shoot 118. I'm struggling a bit with my swing and my chipping and my putting....so my expectations are not high.

I am, however, encouraged by the fact that when I struggled last year, I would typically shoot 125 plus, and I have had only one round higher than that this year, and only one other above 117.

It is supposed to be raining tomorrow and I am breaking a rule by playing anyway. So in the weather, I will say 88. Keeps my streak of sub 90 going but not to be disappointed if I don't shoot sub 85.

Well my last 2 rounds at the course i'm playing at tomorrow morning were 79 then a 75. My last overall was a 72 at a much shorter and easier course. So tomorrow I will shoot a 74 or lower. The only thing that makes me even a little nervous is my new Amp Cell Driver. It will be my second time using it but all should go well.

Playing LPGA Legends today. Anything 92 or below I will be happy with. Good weather, clouds but likely light rain at worst.

Playing Green Valley Ranch this afternoon... with this past month, I would be happy being in the 80's. Especially with not being able to touch a club for another week.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Playing Green Valley Ranch this afternoon... with this past month, I would be happy being in the 80's. Especially with not being able to touch a club for another week.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Happy with wedge, putter, 3W performance...irons still a work in progress. 88 will have to hold me over until I get back in town

78 I think, feels like a 78 day.

I feel a 61 coming on. (9 holes)

Well, last week I was feeling pretty down about my game, and I beat that last prediction by 20 strokes. Today I'm feeling... saucy.

I'm predicting straight up bogey golf - 45.

Getting my prediction in for tomorrow morning so I can sleep on it. Playing Green Valley Ranch in the morning with J4U and I will shoot a 86 or better. My PB at that course is an 87 and I will improve on that. Looking back at that score I had 9 pars but two triples and two doubles. If I can keep from scoring anything over a bogie than it should be easy.

Well, last week I was feeling pretty down about my game, and I beat that last prediction by 20 strokes. Today I'm feeling... saucy.

I'm predicting straight up bogey golf - 45.

Well, that didn't work...

My game is not where I want it to be yet; tomorrow I'm targeting an 84. Playing a fairly short course, but it has a lot of trouble. I'd like to be a couple strokes lower, but I haven't been able to put together a solid 18 yet, only 9's.

Playing the toughest course I have played to date.. Creekmoor tomorrow. My goal is to shoot an 82.

Creekmoor3.gif
creekmoor.gif

Looks like a beauty Taylor, enjoy it!

79. Play smart, controlled and focused. I can get it done.

Playing in a scramble today and I think -15 or better is going to win. It's a fairly short track, and I have a couple bombers on my team, so I hope we shoot -16 or better.

Playing the toughest course I have played to date.. Creekmoor tomorrow. My goal is to shoot an 82.

Creekmoor3.gif
creekmoor.gif

I was close. Shot a 39/42 for an 81. Ended double, bogey, bogey. Kind of frustrating end, but I was exhausted. Walking 9 then playing 18 when It is hot and humid wasn't the best idea.

Hit the driver well again. Irons were sharp on the front, not so much on the back

Nice Taylor!

#zoocrewshivers

Back