What are you going to shoot today?

My game is not where I want it to be yet; tomorrow I'm targeting an 84. Playing a fairly short course, but it has a lot of trouble. I'd like to be a couple strokes lower, but I haven't been able to put together a solid 18 yet, only 9's.

BAM 78! So stoked! Thing is, could have been even better; had 4 penalty strokes on shots I played a club I knew I shouldn't have. And man, was I feeling a little nervous on the back, cuz I knew how well I was doing. I started getting a little shaky on probably 15 when I hit one OB, thought my shot at 70s was done. Finished par, birdie, bogey though after that!

This was the best I've ever done at not letting stuff going on while playing bother me. The other scores in our group; 102, 105, 120. It took us 5 1/2 hours! Didn't let it get in my head. Also got hit by a ball today! And got hit into several other times; didn't let it get to me. Now I just need to do it again :D.

Good round Taylor! You're on a roll.

I've never done this thread before but being that I'm struggling I'm going to try to mix it up. I'm going to shoot 79 tomorrow. Only broke 80 once and that was last year. Don't have many more rounds in me before school starts up so I want to get a good one in. Hope the confident thinking works...

BAM 78! So stoked! Thing is, could have been even better; had 4 penalty strokes on shots I played a club I knew I shouldn't have. And man, was I feeling a little nervous on the back, cuz I knew how well I was doing. I started getting a little shaky on probably 15 when I hit one OB, thought my shot at 70s was done. Finished par, birdie, bogey though after that!

This was the best I've ever done at not letting stuff going on while playing bother me. The other scores in our group; 102, 105, 120. It took us 5 1/2 hours! Didn't let it get in my head. Also got hit by a ball today! And got hit into several other times; didn't let it get to me. Now I just need to do it again :D.

76 today! Starting to feel pretty good

We are playing tomorrow afternoon with the guy who maintains the golf carts at all of Prformance Golf's courses and hopefully the Superintendent of our course.

Want to shoot 81. I've never shot an 81. But I'd love to set a new PB with a 78. But anything 85 or less will be acceptable.

Wishy-washy enough?

I'm going to put up a 75.

I guess I have never shot an 80 either, so I guess that would be ok too! Although then I will be whining that I was so close to 79!

Shot at 84, fell short of my goal of 79. Hit the ball well enough to shoot 79 but putting and short game was terrible.

We are playing tomorrow afternoon with the guy who maintains the golf carts at all of Prformance Golf's courses and hopefully the Superintendent of our course.

Want to shoot 81. I've never shot an 81. But I'd love to set a new PB with a 78. But anything 85 or less will be acceptable.

Wishy-washy enough?

Shot 82. Could have been a 77 if my chipping was like it has been recently.

43 in the rain.

I am feeling a little ambitious so I am going to say a new personal best 75. I'm playing a shorter course than what I played over the weekend today and I am feeling confident. I just need to maintain focus.

Shot a 44.

Missed it by that much!
maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much.jpg

52....gotta love starting out with an 8 :banghead:

I am sore as heck but assuming 18 can be done before dark this evening, I say 83.

Playing in our weekly blitz today I need to shoot a 78 but will probably shoot an 82.

Today is league. I expect to shoot about 38(+7) or 39(+8). That is 4 shots worse than my average. But I learned last year that I tend to suffer a post-city tournament hangover where it is next to impossible to focus on anything golf related. Last year I got mad about it. This year, I'm just going to enjoy myself.

~Rock

Playing in our weekly blitz today I need to shoot a 78 but will probably shoot an 82.

I was right in the middle, I shot 42/38=80.

Im thinking 82... swing is still a bit off and new putter is in play so we will see

Heading out tomorrow morning to play a relatively easy course (Royal York in Armstrong, BC) and I'm feeling pretty good about my game right now so I'm gonna be bold and shoot hard for a 79.

Wish me luck gents!

Good luck, AG!

Played well and shot a 39/39 78. Struggled with my putting today...just couldn't drain any birdies despite numerous good looks.

Tied my all time personal best and had a blast doing it!

Back