Forum Testing Signup - Callaway FT OptiForce Driver

Didnt hit any balls with it but I was fondling one of these at Golftown yesterday. I really dont mind the look at all, but I definitely need to hit some balls before judging anything else. A solid grip and shaft stock is always a huge bonus.

1. What driver are you currently playing?
R11 TP 9.5*
2. What is the shaft flex and weight in your current driver?
Fujikura Blur 65g, stiff flex
3. What is your driver swing speed?
95 MPH
4. Have you tried out the OptiForce yet?
No I have not tried it yet, but would love to try and test this driver out along with my THP
brethren. Thanks to THP and Callaway!!

Callaway X hot Pro
Stiff flex 60g
110 mph
Yes, I demoed the OptiForce at the Morgan Cup media day. Hope to get more work in with it!

Great testing opportunity, thanks Callaway and luck everyone!!

15 pages of sign ups/discussion. Callaway has to be pumped about that. For their second ever testing here on THP none the less! #optiforce

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade R1
2. What is the shaft flex and weight in your current driver? Stiff 59g
3. What is your driver swing speed? 95-100
4. Have you tried out the OptiForce yet? Not yet
Thanks THP and Callaway for this Opportunity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What driver are you currently playing - Titleist 910D2 8.5*.

What Shaft Flex - X flex 65 Oban Kiyoshi Black.

Driver SS - 110-115

I took a few licks with the Optiforce 440 in Branson and liked what I saw, testing the back of the range a few times.

Thanks THP and Callaway Golf!

oh heck yeah. Was wondering where you were on this Jeff. You were nutting that thing you beast. Good luck man.

J.

oh heck yeah. Was wondering where you were on this Jeff. You were nutting that thing you beast. Good luck man.

J.

I'm a little slow of late. But yes, I had a blast while swinging this driver. Put a good swing on it and it just freaking explodes. I can't recall, but I believe it was the 440/Diamana S+ combo I was hitting and it was just dreamy. I really like that S+ offering.

I have read up on this driver a little bit.
Seems like a player of my "abilities" would benefit from the forgiveness with the speed frame technology.

I look forward to providing reviews, or if I'm not selected, to follow the reviewers.

1. What driver are you currently playing?
Razr Fit with Tour Authentic Adapter

2. What is the shaft flex and weight in your current driver?
Stiff @ 60g

3. What is your driver swing speed?
~100

4. Have you tried out the OptiForce yet?
I have not.

I have tested car parts for aftermarket manufacturers in the past and had to write reviews on the products. So I am familiar with the testing and writing reviews.

Good luck to everyone.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Razr Fit Extreme
2. What is the shaft flex and weight in your current driver? X Flex 79 Grams
3. What is your driver swing speed? 119 Average
4. Have you tried out the OptiForce yet? I have not

We will be announcing testers today.

I got my entry in just in time. Thanks for another great opportunity JB!

Woot, Woot.....Good luck to all.

There are going to be some happy people tonight. This seems to be a hit with alot of people. I can't wait to read the reviews.

I'm really interested to see who gets chosen for the testing, but I'm more excited to see their input in the Optiforce. I was really impressed with it.

We will be announcing testers today.

A few lucky people are going to have one heck of a good Monday! Good luck, everyone.

Cant wait to see these things go out, just hoping I get a chance share my thoughts on it.

What a great way to start the week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Gonna be some happy THPers later today! Looking forward to following along!

Good luck to everyone hoping to be selected. Regardless, I look forward to reading more folks thoughts on these.

Good luck to everyone!

Pretty pumped for the ones who get to test this bad boy

Back