Curb is back tonight

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Curb your Enthusiasm is back tonight and this season will have the full Seinfeld reunion. Absolutely love this show.

Damn, and I celebrated when they finally took Seinfeld off the air. Just have to make sure I avoid HBO when it's on. :blob:

Ive got it all set to record. With Curb and Sunny in Philly starting the same week, Im a happy man.

My Peeps LOVES Curb - I however can;t stand it - However - with the Seinfeld cast - I may have to watch!

That Larry David makes me cringe. LOL. Good show.

• Admin
For all Curb fans, tonight is supposedly all about the golf course.

• Admin
What a great episode. Slow play is a nightmare....hehe

Tonight may have been the best episode of this season. I laughed almost the entire time, when I wasn't in shock of course with some crazy thing Larry was doing.

My favorite show on tv right now and maybe ever (may overtake Seinfeld). I can not wait until after my hockey game to come home and watch on the DVR!

My favorite show on tv right now and maybe ever (may overtake Seinfeld). I can not wait until after my hockey game to come home and watch on the DVR!

There was a jaw dropping moment in this episode that I am still laughing about.

There was a jaw dropping moment in this episode that I am still laughing about.

I can not wait! Now my mind will be consumed with "Curb" instead of hockey while I play. :act-up:

Great episode, I loved the crispy onions part.

Last night's show was one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. We laughed non-stop.

Last night's show was one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. We laughed non-stop.

You are not kidding JB! I just watched it on the DVR. The funniest episode of the season. The stuff they did with Cramer was genius! I am still laughing about it!

Yeah, the Kramer stuff was great. The 9 year old girl stuff was great. The George stuff was just classic. But the whole thing was so perfect.

My favorite show is back. HBO on Sunday, January 19 (10:30-11:07 pm). This is a reminder for all fans.

JB Smoov is absolutely amazing in this show

Back