New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Not sure who your 4th is, but if you need one last minute, PM me, I could make it and would love to play with you guys.

Not sure who your 4th is, but if you need one last minute, PM me, I could make it and would love to play with you guys.

Scratch that, I am not able to play. Not sure what I was thinking.

I have heard from all but jca1386. Please respond to my PM's or post here if you are coming. If I don't hear from you before tomorrow night 8/6, I'll be forced to look for a replacement. We don't want to show up with three and I don't want to eat the fourth greens fee.

Last edited:
Bump for jca

Paging Mr. Mitch.....

I got your message, what are the details again? Between gas and the event it might get a bit expensive.

40 bucks. Drive here and I'll drive the rest of the way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Is Mitch a yes or no? I may have a friend that can play but I need to know about Mitch.

anybody want to buy me a plane ticket? hehe. hope you guys can find a fourth.

Is Mitch a yes or no? I may have a friend that can play but I need to know about Mitch.

If your friend can play that would be easier on me, I've been being a pain about this, my back is killing me today and I haven't slept in two days.

Well my friend can't come, so that sucks. Do whatever's best for you, Mitch.

Just saw this now. Went to bed early last night. Don't worry Mitch, feel better. The weather is going to suck today anyway.

If your friend can play that would be easier on me, I've been being a pain about this, my back is killing me today and I haven't slept in two days.

I've arrived at Lyman and I'm ready to play with some THPers.

Good luck guys! Sorry I can't be there with you.

Take pictures!

Good luck today fella's, based upon the flyer and the NE Invitational...you're going to need it!

That setup was stupid hard out there today.

Had a great time playing with Damaikis and Fireitup today. The course played tough and thank god they were there to carry me around today ha ha. The both have a great game and hit the ball very well. Plus they are very god guys and I had a blast out there with them. The scramble was 16 holes and we shot a 6 under 59. I believe the winners ended up shooting 54.

Had a great time playing with Damaikis and Fireitup today. The course played tough and thank god they were there to carry me around today ha ha. The both have a great game and hit the ball very well. Plus they are very god guys and I had a blast out there with them. The scramble was 16 holes and we shot a 6 under 59. I believe the winners ended up shooting 54.

What on earth ?!? I guess the premise was to set the course up with wacky stuff ? Those pics are something else!

What on earth ?!? I guess the premise was to set the course up with wacky stuff ? Those pics are something else!

Yeah they tried to set it up as hard as possible. They succeeded.

I had a great time today with you guys. It sure was fun navigating around that course. Oh, and on our first hole Jeff made an eagle on his own ball. It was awesome!

Thanks for the great day guys. I had a blast! The course did play stupid hard today. Especially the fourth/fifth hole. What was that about? I just don't see a 54 out there with the course setup like that.

It sure was. You two played great. Thanks for taking me along ha ha

Don't discredit yourself man, you hit a ton of good shots out there today!

Thanks for the great day guys. I had a blast! The course did play stupid hard today. Especially the fourth/fifth hole. What was that about? I just don't see a 54 out there with the course setup like that.

I agree, no way they shot 54. Unless they hit shots like your 6 iron on 8 or PW on 2.

Don't discredit yourself man, you hit a ton of good shots out there today!

I agree, no way they shot 54. Unless they hit shots like your 6 iron on 8 or PW on 2.

Because there is always a group that cheats at a scramble.

Yeah that 54 was very questionable

Back