New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I've played in a greenskeeper's revenge before, but it's usually just with silly pin placements, never with random crap put onto the greens and things like that! Wish I could have gotten down there to tee it up with you guys.

Don't discredit yourself man, you hit a ton of good shots out there today!

I agree, no way they shot 54. Unless they hit shots like your 6 iron on 8 or PW on 2.

That's right Scarnici. You played well yourself. Hit some good irons and made some nice putts. I was really glad you made those as my putter just wasn't working today.

For the 6 iron on 8. What's the saying? Better to be lucky than good. I totally thinned that. How it ended up 3 feet from the cup is beyond me. The PW on 2 was a golf shot if I may say so myself!

Thanks for the pics! That's just crazy. Nice job on the 59.

Did they do other random things like leaving a big mower in the middle of a fairway?

That's right Scarnici. You played well yourself. Hit some good irons and made some nice putts. I was really glad you made those as my putter just wasn't working today.

For the 6 iron on 8. What's the saying? Better to be lucky than good. I totally thinned that. How it ended up 3 feet from the cup is beyond me. The PW on 2 was a golf shot if I may say so myself!

That PW on 2 was one of the best golf shots I've ever personally witnessed. Ridiculous.

That PW on 2 was one of the best golf shots I've ever personally witnessed. Ridiculous.

Thanks. It's great when a shot come off as planned. And it is much easier to hit those shots knowing that worst case is we have a 25 footer for bird.

Thanks for the pics! That looks crazy but fun! Glad you guys had a good time

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I wonder if the scores would be better if you had the bourbon tasting BEFORE the golf. :)

Bourbon.jpg

Heading up to Lyman Orchards this weekend with my wife and daughter for a quick weekend getaway. Unfortunately no golf for me but alot of fun stuff to do up there including the corn maze, apple, pumpkin and pear picking and of course the bakery....Haha

Heading up to Lyman Orchards this weekend with my wife and daughter for a quick weekend getaway. Unfortunately no golf for me but alot of fun stuff to do up there including the corn maze, apple, pumpkin and pear picking and of course the bakery....Haha

Sounds like a good weekend with the fam. Have fun Dev

Enjoy Ricky! You guys need a relaxing weekend just hanging out

Enjoy buddy. And pick me up a bumbleberry pie.

Have a great time!

Mmmmm donut holes. Corn maze was a blast. Special thank you to Tracey from Lyman Orchards. She left a nice package for me at the information desk. Apple picking tomorrow. Having a really nice relaxing time. My daughter is having a blast.

Mmmmm donut holes. Corn maze was a blast. Special thank you to Tracey from Lyman Orchards. She left a nice package for me at the information desk. Apple picking tomorrow. Having a really nice relaxing time. My daughter is having a blast.
I like macouns if your gonna be picking....

Incredibly jealous. Have fun!!

I second the Bumbleberry Pie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glazed apple cider donuts

Droooooooool

I dont remember seeing them last time but they now have cider donut holes. I was a big boy and had 1. Haha

I dont remember seeing them last time but they now have cider donut holes. I was a big boy and had 1. Haha

I bought the glazed cider donuts when we were there for the invitational. Best donuts ever

I bought the glazed cider donuts when we were there for the invitational. Best donuts ever

I don't remember what donuts I got. They didn't stick around and were delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a day trip up to Lyman Orchards today with my wife and daughter. For all of those who attended this event....
f22d4730bcbd0fa7dad7a06991684066.jpg

Took a day trip up to Lyman Orchards today with my wife and daughter. For all of those who attended this event....
f22d4730bcbd0fa7dad7a06991684066.jpg

Droooool! Perfect weather for it, hope you and the family had fun.

Had a great time. We went 2 years ago too. Corn Maze was fun too.

What's the theme of the maze this year? We went a year or two ago and it was Red Sox vs Yankees

Back