Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ZeroLemon battery for my SG4 is awesome.
It is, isnt it? Love that battery! Used my S4 like crazy all week at my conference, as well as my phone for a wifi hotspot, and used it from Sunday morning til I put it on the charger last night when it was at 20%.

VZW get Amazon streaming?
Can you transfer your shows to your laptop?
All DVRs in house communicate with each other?

If yes to all of those, then you are way ahead of what we have with Comcast and what we had with Charter and Brighthouse too.

Add to that, the best UI out there hands down.

No on the streaming, but my dvd player does sui that isn't a huge deal to me. Yes to the others, Verizon's dvr if light years ahead of brighthouse, which I used Ty have.

And Tivo is here.

And Tivo is here.
Wait...what?!?! I need details...

(Or I could catch up on this thread. Perhaps)

Wait...what?!?! I need details...

(Or I could catch up on this thread. Perhaps)

Yup. Just bought one and picking up the 2nd today. Local best buy only had one in stock.

Love the features.

Yup. Just bought one and picking up the 2nd today. Local best buy only had one in stock.

Love the features.
I've never had an experience with Tivo.

I imagine you can record to an external HD and take it on the road with the rest of your setup?

I've never had an experience with Tivo.

I imagine you can record to an external HD and take it on the road with the rest of your setup?

Sure can. You can also transfer all your recorded shows to any PC for easy viewing. Some DVRs allow it to an extent, but block far too much of the content to be transferred. Youtube app is on there ready for MC coverage. Think Im going to watch Sunday singles tomorrow night. #Excited.

Sure can. You can also transfer all your recorded shows to any PC for easy viewing. Some DVRs allow it to an extent, but block far too much of the content to be transferred. Youtube app is on there ready for MC coverage. Think Im going to watch Sunday singles tomorrow night. #Excited.
But, Sunday singles doesnt go live until Sunday.... d'oh

But, Sunday singles doesnt go live until Sunday.... d'oh

That is true. But Releasing the Kraken and Sunday Singles on a Saturday night sounds amazing.

That is true. But Releasing the Kraken and Sunday Singles on a Saturday night sounds amazing.
Amazing, and slightly dangerous.

Mine was too actually! I've only recently heard of Smart TV's and have yet to research them.

Sitting in front of a new Sony 4K TV...$7000...official ponder lol

Sitting in front of a new Sony 4K TV...$7000...official ponder lol
How big is the screen? I saw a 90" Sharp they wanted 9 grand for at Sam's!

I had thought I wouldnt need to go to CES again next year, but I decided to go anyway.

How big is the screen? I saw a 90" Sharp they wanted 9 grand for at Sam's!

66"...all im thinking about is being able to watch the MC on here in 1080P!!! I feel like I could reach out and slap Cookie when he hits a bad shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back