WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done, besides waiting on the ONECS to get cut down and a different grip thrown on it.
upu9y2a7.jpg
9ytane9u.jpg
zevubypu.jpg
a9y7yrun.jpg

love the old school headcovers

Figure since new irons were in I would update my WITB.
Driver: Ping G20 with AXE 6+
Fairway: Ping G20 with 7M3
Hybrid: Ping G20 with AXE HY
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825 4-GW with TT Dynalite XP S300
Wedges: MP-T4 54 with DG Spinner
Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Coronado
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376003972.706893.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1376003989.987013.jpg

The only mix up is the wedge came with the standard TT Wedge shaft. They already have a replacement coming to replace it.

Figure since new irons were in I would update my WITB.
Driver: Ping G20 with AXE 6+
Fairway: Ping G20 with 7M3
Hybrid: Ping G20 with AXE HY
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825 4-GW with TT Dynalite XP S300
Wedges: MP-T4 54 with DG Spinner
Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Coronado

attachment.php

The only mix up is the wedge came with the standard TT Wedge shaft. They already have a replacement coming to replace it.

nice setup Franklin!

I finally got pictures of my bag and I'm selling my irons and wedges because I bought new, lol. My oldies but goodies on a budget bag...

I still need to make final adjustments with my wedges and swapping out my 5 wood for a 3 since I have a 3 hybrid. So right now this is what it looks like when I hit the links:
NCM_0024_zps8dadfbd1.jpg

NCM_0025_zps59fd14aa.jpg

My "THP Game Improvement Edition" Bag. After all the talk about the Cleveland Altitudes, especially from lower HDCP guys, I decided to focus on just scoring better, rather than trying to work the ball and getting fancy. While I just did not mesh with the Altitudes, I found irons that accomplish exactly what I needed. The G25 woods are ridiculously easy to hit (and mishit), so I am hoping to get even lower with my HDCP.

IIWrkWy.jpg

9508673704_c6ea4e4bb6.jpg
9505877871_d23b1a60fd_c.jpg

Hell of a bag there Zenger looks fantastic.

That bag looks amazing Zenger *drools*

My "THP Game Improvement Edition" Bag. After all the talk about the Cleveland Altitudes, especially from lower HDCP guys, I decided to focus on just scoring better, rather than trying to work the ball and getting fancy. While I just did not mesh with the Altitudes, I found irons that accomplish exactly what I needed. The G25 woods are ridiculously easy to hit (and mishit), so I am hoping to get even lower with my HDCP.

IIWrkWy.jpg

Nice! I love the look of the G25 line!

Wow some great bags in here.

OK so my "my bag is set for 2013" line turned out to be a lie. The ONLY thing left from March would be my wedges. I completely redid my bag over the winter and they just didn't fit me after 2 months of use and everything was too high and costing me distance.

New bag is in my sig, here be pics :).

Clothed,

DSCN0341_zps0111f377.jpg

Nekkid

DSCN0339_zps8f35b32b.jpg

DSCN0337_zps7f7592bd.jpg

My regular shafted x hots were great irons, I just couldn't stay consistent with them and between moon rockets and "hot spots" I guess you could call it, my 8i would vary from 135-140 (my usualish 8" to 165. I mean I've hit the 6i over 195 and that never happens.

This is a consistent set of irons for me so far and I'm quite pleased with the distance and ball flight.

Well I haven't been on here in a really long time, summers are just insanely busy for me but I thought I would jump on here while I had some time and show you my completely redone bag that is basically done. I have links beside the thumbnail pictures of the clubs itself if anyone wants to check out them in detail. The original sizes were wayyyyy too big to post. I spent countless hours researching and trying the different clubs available to make sure I was going to be happy. Since I really only redo my bag every 5 or so years, I wanted to make sure I did it right. Some noteworthy remarks about the setup, starting from big clubs down: Really impressed by the Razr Fit Extreme and the black tie shaft is easily the most confidence inspiring stable shaft i've ever hit. It really is impossible to hook with this shaft, the x stiff is a beast. The 3 deep xhot pro and xhot pro 5 wood are my new go-to clubs. I wasn't happy with the consistency of the stock shaft offerings so I put in 2 Aldila NV 85gram x stiffs in them and holy hell...amazing. I also got them cut 1inch short of stock lengths on each because I was hitting them too far. The driver really only comes out on par 5's and really long par 4's now. The irons took some getting used to, first time gaming project x's but i'm starting to really enjoy them and slowly dialing them in. The Nike X forged wedges were purchased today so I sunk my teeth with these but I've been playing Nike wedges for many years now and love them. It's been on/off with the white hot pro #7 putter thus far, I really like the putter, i've just had some struggles on the greens this year. I'm also very happy with the bag, very versatile and tons of pockets(11). If I had a gripe about it, it would be the absence of a dedicated large putter holder. I made it work but if you have an oversized grip like myself, the options of where you can put it are limited. Well there she be, hope you enjoy the setup. Only thing left to do is bend my 52 Degree wedge to 50 to lessen the gab to my PW and do a complete set grip replacement at the end of year.

e81gjJql.jpg

GIGvaY3l.jpg
http://imgur.com/GIGvaY3

lftYtxXl.jpg
http://imgur.com/lftYtxX

Last edited:
Some great looking bags in here guys. Cant wait to update my WITB Monday hopefully when I get a long over due addition! So pumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back