FS: Ogio Stand Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Hey guys throwing this bag up for sale. It's a back bag or storage bag I guess you can say and I'm looking to get a staff bag for storage. It is a Ogio stand bag. I am unsure of the model. Really decent condition. There is one stain on one of the pockets, not sure where it came from. Looking to get $60 shipped. Any questions let me know!
evuru8es.jpg
2a4ejuva.jpg
5u3ysevu.jpg
gymehaju.jpg
u9yja6a2.jpg
matejage.jpg

Note: the clubs inside the bag are not for sale and do not come with the bag.

Last edited:
Here's a picture of the stain on the pocket.
azebyhap.jpg

How many zipped compartments does it have and do all the zippers work ? Thanks

How many zipped compartments does it have and do all the zippers work ? Thanks

It has 5 zipper compartments. All zipper work correctly. 3 compartments are towards the bottom then there is a smaller one for like a wallet and keys, then the full length compartment for like wind breakers things like that. It does no come with the rain cover tho that was missed place and not sure where it disappeared too.

Bump!!

I think its best for everyone if we dont know what that stain is....haha I am contemplating it. I will probably forget. If no one buys it in a week, send me a PM.

I think its best for everyone if we dont know what that stain is....haha I am contemplating it. I will probably forget. If no one buys it in a week, send me a PM.

Haha honestly think its maple syrup from being under trees! I tried everything to get it out no luck tho.

Bump! Irons are gone someone grab this :)

Bumper.

Bump. Help me fund another purchase!

Any offers?

Bumper.

Pics in the first post arent working for me...

Seemed to have been uploaded through Tapatalk, upload may have expired?

Yeah I did upload them through tapatalk, maybe that is what happened. Although I'm having issues uploading new ones so maybe it's a tapatalk thing.

Yeah I did upload them through tapatalk, maybe that is what happened. Although I'm having issues uploading new ones so maybe it's a tapatalk thing.
Perhaps. Try a 3rd party site, like photobucket, etc.

Are the pictures up and working again??

I can see on tapatalk.

Offers?

If you were in Ohio or like Ohio state. I would trade you my Buckeyes bag for it

Bumper.

Price drop. $50 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back