Any relatives on THP?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I just found out that Tha Shanks and tccalloway1 are brothers. I knew that bogeyme and osuncaaachamps03 were brothers but didn't know there were any more.

So the question is, are there any more related people on THP? Cousins, brothers/sisters, parents/children, husbands/wives, uncles-aunts/nieces-nephews, whatever. I know of several other relatives on here but I'm sure a lot of people don't and there are likely more than I know about.

May as well throw friends in there too, since real-life friends are closer than real-life relatives a lot of the time!

The people I mentioned may as well chime in too, tell how which one told who about this place, etc.

GG and I are married, does that count? hehe

None of my relatives are on THP and I like it that way. If my family knew just how obsessed I am with golf I think theyd plan an intervention...

I have Jr. Lancer. Mrs. Esox hasn't joined, but has been lurking. That's why I'm so twitchy and always looking over my shoulder.

Whoa! Who's there?

It was nothing. I thought that was her sneaking up behind me. I have to be careful because she moves very quietly in her stocking feet.

Kevin

I have Jr. Lancer. Mrs. Esox hasn't joined, but has been lurking. That's why I'm so twitchy and always looking over my shoulder.

Whoa! Who's there?

It was nothing. I thought that was her sneaking up behind me. I have to be careful because she moves very quietly in her stocking feet.

Kevin

That is hysterical...And I love Jr. Lancer's posts.

That is hysterical...And I love Jr. Lancer's posts.

Especially when she puts Esox in his place! hehe

You mean the basement with the dog?

No, this is the one I was thinking of:

(This was in response to a post Esox made)

Yes though your game was so bad this year that you have to have your ball retriever regripped. :smile-big:

Great jokes everyone they are really funny!

Well, Boo Girl and The Kid are mine.

When does Jacqui join up?

I don't think she will, not yet anyway. She comes over when she hears me laughing, or when I tell her she has to see this or that.

I just found out that Tha Shanks and tccalloway1 are brothers. I knew that bogeyme and osuncaaachamps03 were brothers but didn't know there were any more.

So the question is, are there any more related people on THP? Cousins, brothers/sisters, parents/children, husbands/wives, uncles-aunts/nieces-nephews, whatever. I know of several other relatives on here but I'm sure a lot of people don't and there are likely more than I know about.

May as well throw friends in there too, since real-life friends are closer than real-life relatives a lot of the time!

The people I mentioned may as well chime in too, tell how which one told who about this place, etc.

I brought osuncaachamps03 over here. Since joining up he has become a club ho.

The Kid is on the forum? I don't think I've ever seen him post. Why hasn't The Hubby joined?

He posted a time or two when Boo Girl first did--he wasn't about to let her do something he didn't get to do. But he didn't stay interested.

Hubby doessn't do this sort of thing.

He posted a time or two when Boo Girl first did--he wasn't about to let her do something he didn't get to do. But he didn't stay interested.

I'm sure he would rather text and IM his friends than talk to us. Can't blame him.

I'm sure he would rather text and IM his friends than talk to us. Can't blame him.

Plus, there's the minor fact that he doesn't like golf.

Maybe if he knew there was fantasy football here?

Plus, there's the minor fact that he doesn't like golf.

Maybe if he knew there was fantasy football here?

Is that more important than girls still? Not that there are girls here - I was just curious.

Is that more important than girls still? Not that there are girls here - I was just curious.

No girls on his radar. Well, except the one whose radar he was on, but her family moved or is moving. Sixth grade is still pretty young for that.

No girls on his radar. Well, except the one whose radar he was on, but her family moved or is moving. Sixth grade is still pretty young for that.

It is?

3rd grade here. At least that's the earliest I can remember.

Back