South Central Kansas round Sunday September 1st?

Going trout fishing on the white river that weekend, otherwise I would join y'all'. Have fun

That sounds like fun....not AS MUCH as this...but fun none the less. It's all good TH, catch ya next time I'm in KC and we'll get a round in them. Would love to make it up for a fun weekend with a Chiefs game on Sunday. Maybe we can figure something out earlier in the fall when it's still mostly warm? Golf on Saturday, football and tailgating on Sunday?

Okay. .Darrell (spraytech) is going to join us

tappin from my big as note2

And he said the same for you. Lol
Always wanted to meet you :) matter of fact it was last night

Okay. .Darrell (spraytech) is going to join us

Welcome Darrell aka spraytech to the fun! You've been added to the list!

Wonderful, been wanting to me him!

Alright! Who's next? This is going to be a great group of THP'ers!

Little evening bump before I head home from work. Love to have any of you who would like to play a little Kansas golf! Don't be shy, step right up!

Bulldog talked me into it because he said Duey was picking up my golf tab ......... :laughing: Looking forward to it :golf2:

Bulldog talked me into it because he said Duey was picking up my golf tab ......... :laughing: Looking forward to it :golf2:

Sweet! Duey is such a nice guy, and for him pay for it all on our birthday like that, even better! :joy::rockon:

Just another evening bump. About three weeks out on this, if you guys need to get that weekend off. Should be a lot of fun! Come on, let me know! I'll add you to the list!

:waiting:

:good:

Lol, your on big guy. Guess that's what it takes to get some people to play with me, haha. Looking forward to it!

On a side note where the heck are we playing ??? Hesston ? I need to know so I can send my Travelers Insurance golden retriever out so I don't have a bad lie ........... lmao

Hmmmmmmm.....

That sounds like fun....not AS MUCH as this...but fun none the less. It's all good TH, catch ya next time I'm in KC and we'll get a round in them. Would love to make it up for a fun weekend with a Chiefs game on Sunday. Maybe we can figure something out earlier in the fall when it's still mostly warm? Golf on Saturday, football and tailgating on Sunday?

Sounds good man.

Hmmmmmmm.....

Yes sir......you know you want to! Not a bad drive at all, just a little longer than mine would be to the course.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes sir......you know you want to! Not a bad drive at all, just a little longer than mine would be to the course.

I'll check and see how the date sets up for me, would be an easy drive. What course/town again?

Well, Bulldog first mentioned Hesston's course thst is RIGHT off if I-135 and is VERY simple to get to. I good with where everyone else is good with. If that means a course closer to or in Wichita...I'm good with that.

Hesston's a good track

I'll check and see how the date sets up for me, would be an easy drive. What course/town again?

Hope you can make this, going to be a great time down there.

Hesston's a nice course, also Sand Creek Station has a free Birthday round for James and I, but that can be used anytime that weekend. I just played Auburn Hills last week and that's very nice, but on the far West side. I'm open for where ever.

Sand Creek gets hammered hard with tournaments , but not a bad course , might be hard to get on there on the holiday weekend .
Auburn is the best of our City courses , Tex Consolover is just a few miles east of Auburn in Wichita off 54 HighWay , we have MacDonald Park about the center of town , big trees fairly long , then Simm Park , by the River downtown , short course but good , Clapp is in town on the south east side , tight little course with small greens and big Oak trees .
The farther South in Windfield , we have Quail Ridge , links style course , I love it , zoysia fairways and fast undulating greens .
But Hesston may be the best choice due to the ease of getting there for most everyone . But we have had so much rain in the past 3 weeks (15-20 " ) its under water in several places right now from one of Bulldogs friends that went there the other day , it was closed I believe . And they are predicting rain for all next week too . May Need to call Hesston in advance and see how the course is doing . Hopefully in 3 weeks the course will be playable . Will keep you posted .
Bulldog and I are playing this morning Hidden Lakes , south east Wichita down by Derby ( suburb of Wichita ) They just opened up last afternoon due to all the rain . I drive by it everyday , the lakes aren't hidden anymore ........... ha ha ha

We could use about 1/4 the rain you guys have gotten up here, lol. Auburn was super nice, but really crowded the day I played it. I loved the layout on Hesston, just have to remember to bring my own beer, haha. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hope you can make this, going to be a great time down there.

Hesston's a nice course, also Sand Creek Station has a free Birthday round for James and I, but that can be used anytime that weekend. I just played Auburn Hills last week and that's very nice, but on the far West side. I'm open for where ever.

Free golf is ALWAYS a good thing in my book! PLUS, that will leave some cash in my pocket to buy you all a beer or two from making the trip!

Sand Creek gets hammered hard with tournaments , but not a bad course , might be hard to get on there on the holiday weekend .
Auburn is the best of our City courses , Tex Consolover is just a few miles east of Auburn in Wichita off 54 HighWay , we have MacDonald Park about the center of town , big trees fairly long , then Simm Park , by the River downtown , short course but good , Clapp is in town on the south east side , tight little course with small greens and big Oak trees .
The farther South in Windfield , we have Quail Ridge , links style course , I love it , zoysia fairways and fast undulating greens .
But Hesston may be the best choice due to the ease of getting there for most everyone . But we have had so much rain in the past 3 weeks (15-20 " ) its under water in several places right now from one of Bulldogs friends that went there the other day , it was closed I believe . And they are predicting rain for all next week too . May Need to call Hesston in advance and see how the course is doing . Hopefully in 3 weeks the course will be playable . Will keep you posted .
Bulldog and I are playing this morning Hidden Lakes , south east Wichita down by Derby ( suburb of Wichita ) They just opened up last afternoon due to all the rain . I drive by it everyday , the lakes aren't hidden anymore ........... ha ha ha

Ya, we have got a TON of rain lately no doubt about that. I've only played a few of the courses you mentioned SprayTech. I've played Sand Creek, nice course, decent price, good layout probably in pretty good shape with all the rain if it's dried out. MacDonald Park, I think I played that once...wasn't very memorable if that's the one. Quail Ridge in Winfield I've played about 4 or 5 times since we played that in college every year. Great track for sure, was always in great shape. I haven't played Hesston since my junior year in high school! That was where they held the 4A State Championship Tourney that year. I have a vendetta against that course, it owes me a round in the 70's!
I'm good with where ever you all want to play, I'm just looking forward to teeing it up with all of you guys!

Hope it dries out. After playing this weekend its like playing in marshes I was surprised they had the courses opened

Have your shoes dried out yet Bulldog :D Man what a soupy mess our courses are in , and we are getting more rain now ! Under another flood warning .

Hope it dries out. After playing this weekend its like playing in marshes I was surprised they had the courses opened

Have your shoes dried out yet Bulldog :D Man what a soupy mess our courses are in , and we are getting more rain now ! Under another flood warning .

Well dang, maybe you all just need drive up here and play, lol. It's getting a little crazy down there, I've been seeing pictures of "The Big Ditch".

Back