I haven't heard anything good about Volcano Ryan.

Thanks Hawk. I went into the shop and they also sold other stuff. I picked up their last Ego-C twist. Used it all day yesterday, and so far I've only had a couple of actual cigarettes since I got it. Absolutely love this thing!

Started smoking in HS, it was cool then we even had a smoking room at school for the Juniors and Seniors. That was a long time ago I'm 58, 2 years ago a friend got me vaping and haven't looked back since. Except for a cigar now and then no cigs and I'm the first to say how much better I feel. My first units were variations of the ego, ego C twist etc.... But I have found the mother of all systems lol....
DSCF02082.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] The mod is an AcryliMax variable volt APV from MadVapes, the tank is a Berkshire AGA T Genesis RBA from got Vapes. This system produces great smoke and flavor, I mean you really get a great hit.
DSCF02102.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] with no burnt after taste. It operates on a rechargeable 2000 MAH battery which lasts 2 days or more. Great piece of equipment. My juice I get from a friend who does his own mix, currently I'm doing Chai Tea, and Juicy Peach.

Nice Al. I'm getting bored with my current set up. My batteries are all halfway in the grave and I still haven't found a tank that I really like. I might start looking for something new.

Nice Al. I'm getting bored with my current set up. My batteries are all halfway in the grave and I still haven't found a tank that I really like. I might start looking for something new.

Hawk try the AGA T it's rebuildable and IMO the best tank system out there, if your not into tinkering the Terminator RDA from Madvapes is also a nice tank.

Awesome. I will check them out tonight.

Been vaping for a few months now and been through quite a few clearomizers. I use the ego c twist batteries. Been using the Kanger Pro Tank for a few weeks now and its been good! Its a bottom coil with pyrex glass. Dropped it a few times already and hasn't cracked or leaked.

I'm using the Kanger T3 right now. Going to go to the Pro tank or another bottom coil pretty soon. Only have one tank right now, but need to get another or two and a spare battery. The twist doesn't quite get me from getting up to going to bed.

What juices are everyone buying? I picked up a bottle Drake's O-Face today. Tried out a bunch at this new shop by me this afternoon.

Nice setup Al couple questions about the tank.
1 how often do you have to rebuild it?
2 how long does it take to rebuild?

Nice setup Al couple questions about the tank.
1 how often do you have to rebuild it?
2 how long does it take to rebuild?

Iowa I haven't rebuilt it yet but from what I understand maybe every year or so. The wick maybe every 3-4 months. It operates on low ohms so it really gives super vapes....The rebuild is only 20 minutes or so mostly just replacing gaskets...The drag is these are hard to get cause they are sought after. Been trying to get another on for 2 months. Don't be fooled by similar AGT tanks this one is made in Germany and is solid stainless.

Iowa I haven't rebuilt it yet but from what I understand maybe every year or so. The wick maybe every 3-4 months. It operates on low ohms so it really gives super vapes....The rebuild is only 20 minutes or so mostly just replacing gaskets...The drag is these are hard to get cause they are sought after. Been trying to get another on for 2 months. Don't be fooled by similar AGT tanks this one is made in Germany and is solid stainless.

Thanks Al. Well shot i saw they were out of stock but if you have been waiting 2 months i may pickup a terminator to tryout till a t comes in stock. As long as the mod comes back in stock soon. I think im going with a z max stainless steel.

Peanut Butter Cream Pie.

Delicious.

That is all.

Jerk of jerks.

Vapealicious and ThePlumeRoom both offer variations.

Will have to check it out, as I am in need of a new flavor. Thanks fellas! Still tobacco free since I started almost two months ago...and proud of it!

Awesome, Nate!

Congrats Nate! Keep it up man

7 months free for me! I can't even stand the smell of cigarettes now. So happy I quit!

Way to go Nate and MoparMan. Only thing that's ever worked for me.

Congrats to all!! I am close. I'm down from 1.5 PAD to maybe 3 or 4 for a day.

I went to my local shop yesterday and discovered a new juice company, http://rocketfuelvapes.com They are local here in KC, and I was really liking what they had so far. I went with Love Potion No 9, but they had some really good tobacco ones and an interesting chocolate and orange called Be My Clementine. If you get a chance, definitely give them a whirl.

I decided to quit smoking so I went to a local shop today and picked one up. The lady was really nice and showed me how to use it and let me try a bunch of flavors, it came down to a sweet tart flavor and vanilla. I bought the vanilla because vanilla is my favorite flavor in anything. But now I'm thinking I'm gonna go back and get the sweet tart and a caramel apple flavor. When she adked e how many mgs of nicotine I wanted I said I guess the highest you have because I was a really heavy smoker, I took my first draw and it had me down right loopy. Anyways, I think this is finally the answer for me to stop smoking. Funny thing is I would've never known about any of this stuff without THP other than those Blue cigarettes but I thought they sucked when I tried them. Any other flavors you guys can suggest that I absolutely must try?

Picked up some new juice and accessories from Mr. E Liquid http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/ .

I always smoked menthols, so I had read about their menthol mix so I ordered some.......I also ordered some of a mix they had called Grey Matter. The Grey Matter has a light vanilla taste.......kinda nice. I bought their 33% VG blends.....good mix with lots of vapor and nice throat hit. I also bought a new battery and a couple of clearomizers.

Anyway they had free shipping on orders over $50 and I received my orders in like two days. They sent me cards with a 10% off discount code so I thought I would share that here. The code is : 10%MEL

One week cigarette free as of yesterday! I can't explain how happy I am to have moved on from cigarettes. I had a uncle pass away from COPD and lung cancer last month and it really hurt me and cut me deep and was my motivating factor to quit smoking. I'm noticing my breathing feels better and that I'm not waking up in the middle of the night hacking my ass off coughing.

Way to go dude. Keep it up!

Back