2013 THP Fantasy - The Leagues

Would be nice huh!? Basically, if that's true, in a 16 team league, you're going from about a 6% of winning to a 9% chance.

You can have your 6%. It'll be about 80% chance that I'm winning this thing for group 3.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You can have your 6%. It'll be about 80% chance that I'm winning this thing for group 3.

i wouldnt count your chickens just yet

Wow, you must be good. I'm getting a little nervy.

Wait, wait. No, I'm not :D

Wow, you must be good. I'm getting a little nervy.

Wait, wait. No, I'm not :D

Texas has been talkin trash non stop. Can't wait to beat him a couple times this year

LOL nonstop? I think I've made 3 posts in here. I can talk trash and lose with the best of them.

On a different note does the winner of each league win the clubs or is there a final showdown between the division winners for the grand prize.

LOL nonstop? I think I've made 3 posts in here. I can talk trash and lose with the best of them.

On a different note does the winner of each league win the clubs or is there a final showdown between the division winners for the grand prize.

The way I read it was each winner would receive a set. But I could be wrong

Yes. "Each league winner will win a set of clubs. Each league runner up will win a driver"

I like the way you think. Thats what I think too. Now enough with the niceties and back to trash talking.

I like the way you think. Thats what I think too. Now enough with the niceties and back to trash talking.

Haha ok. You pick a name yet?

I've got a name I usually use but it wouldn't mean anything to this group so I'm thinking of changing up. You?

Yes. "Each league winner will win a set of clubs. Each league winner will win a driver"

I thought it was winner gets irons, 2nd place gets driver...

I've got a name I usually use but it wouldn't mean anything to this group so I'm thinking of changing up. You?

Being a browns fan, I might have to go with Weeden my Brownies

FF trash talk is like the pre-season. Love it.

Well one less TE to pick from after last night. Poor Keller, going and pulling a McGahee is not something you want to do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't gotten any invites to leagues yet. Have they been sent out? I'm just looking for scoring system info....Did I miss that somewhere? This is my first year in THP fantasy

They are coming up soon.

Back