Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course with c0ncept today.

PX9qZBF.png

Totally jealous!

If you ever feel the want or need to come play down here in The Sandhills, just send me a message.

I'm not sure where you are in NC, but I'm always up for playing with a fellow THPer.

I need more of this in my life...... On to the DC MD VA Chat Thread.

I'm not sure where you are in NC, but I'm always up for playing with a fellow THPer.

I'm about 20 miles south of Fayetteville, but I play up and down the I-95 corridor and will drive a couple hours for a round of golf. I actually drove down to Myrtle Beach to play a round today with an old friend.

I don't play good golf, but I always believe in having fun on the course.

Playing with TedFroop, Wpoz and RenRen tomorrow at a great looking course none of us have played. Wish RenRen had the Mizzy's he won I really want to give them a rip.

Bags packed and ready to go. Looking forward to what will be a great day off golf with THPers I have never met before tomorrow. Let the fun begin!
hypamate.jpg

Up in Northern Raleigh. In the Wakefield area. Always up for golf anywhere though willing to drive a few hours for a good round.
My inlaws live just north of you, across 98. Where do you normally play, Wakefield Plantation? I was up in your area there this summer. Played Brevofield, fun little cow pasture, Northridge Country club, and Croasdaile Country club.

My inlaws live just north of you, across 98. Where do you normally play, Wakefield Plantation? I was up in your area there this summer. Played Brevofield, fun little cow pasture, Northridge Country club, and Croasdaile Country club.

I play all over usually Heritage, Lonnie Poole, The crossings, Brevo every now and then. Those are the four I play the most but I travel all over to play. I love playing new courses.

There is a course up your in laws way called Ole Liberty it has a fantastic layout in my opinion unfortunately it had some ownership issues and the first owner let the conditions get out of hand. The fred smith company purchased the course so waiting to see if they pump some money into it. Could be a pretty nice golf course if it was taken care of.

I play all over usually Heritage, Lonnie Poole, The crossings, Brevo every now and then. Those are the four I play the most but I travel all over to play. I love playing new courses.

There is a course up your in laws way called Ole Liberty it has a fantastic layout in my opinion unfortunately it had some ownership issues and the first owner let the conditions get out of hand. The fred smith company purchased the course so waiting to see if they pump some money into it. Could be a pretty nice golf course if it was taken care of.

Dude I live right there. I love Old Liberty just wish it had actual fairways. Course eats me alive

Dude I live right there. I love Old Liberty just wish it had actual fairways. Course eats me alive

It is a shame to the greens are usually pretty good. Last time I chatted with them about the conditions it was the beginning of the year and they knew they had to redo the fairways. Maybe they are just letting them bottom out this season before redoing them this fall.

Do you live in the homes around the course? We have been looking a bit up there. In a townhouse now so just looking for a bit more space and the homes you can get for the money up that way seem to be of great value. Especially for being only 10 minutes from where we are now.

It is a shame to the greens are usually pretty good. Last time I chatted with them about the conditions it was the beginning of the year and they knew they had to redo the fairways. Maybe they are just letting them bottom out this season before redoing them this fall.

Do you live in the homes around the course? We have been looking a bit up there. In a townhouse now so just looking for a bit more space and the homes you can get for the money up that way seem to be of great value. Especially for being only 10 minutes from where we are now.

I didn't mean I live there. I meant that we live right near each other. I live closer to Heritage(about 10 minutes from there). I think it's one of the better layouts for a course I have ever played. Every club will be used. We should play sometime. I have bronze membership for Fred Smith so I can walk that course for free after 3. I will play anywhere though. Wish I had the cash for Heritage as I really like that course

That's awesome man. The only thing I have to look forward to is being kicked out of the USA and ripped away from my girlfriend.

TTing

Go on the run Junior!!

Just got back from playing with Mulligan9111. Things didn't exactly go well for either of us; don't know if it was the nerves of meeting someone new, or just a bad day on the course, but I think we were both disappointed with our rounds. Was still one of the best bad rounds I've had in that I met someone else who I can enjoy the game of golf with.

Highlights (lowlights) of the round:
#11, par 3 over water. Tony says "I haven't hit water in awhile" or something like that. Player 1 duffs a shot in the water, then I duff my shot in the water, then Tony hits a decent shot and ends up pin high on the left side of the green. I ended up putting another in the water from the drop zone... did I say the round didn't go how I had hoped?

#18, Tony hits an errant tee shot that's going left towards OB, but nobody saw it down. We get up only to find it buried in a pine tree, with no stance for a righty. He pushes his way into the tree, with a branch resting on his head, a branch in his back swing, and a left handed stance. A couple "practice swings" and the ball is out, right into the sand trap. Neither of us could help but laugh.

Overall was a fun, yet frustrating round, and just one more reason I love THP! Oh, and after testing out Tony's Seemore putter, I'm sold on the fact that I need to find me one of them bad boys.

Any THPers in denver co? Would love to play :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Just got back from playing with Mulligan9111. Things didn't exactly go well for either of us; don't know if it was the nerves of meeting someone new, or just a bad day on the course, but I think we were both disappointed with our rounds. Was still one of the best bad rounds I've had in that I met someone else who I can enjoy the game of golf with.

Highlights (lowlights) of the round:
#11, par 3 over water. Tony says "I haven't hit water in awhile" or something like that. Player 1 duffs a shot in the water, then I duff my shot in the water, then Tony hits a decent shot and ends up pin high on the left side of the green. I ended up putting another in the water from the drop zone... did I say the round didn't go how I had hoped?

#18, Tony hits an errant tee shot that's going left towards OB, but nobody saw it down. We get up only to find it buried in a pine tree, with no stance for a righty. He pushes his way into the tree, with a branch resting on his head, a branch in his back swing, and a left handed stance. A couple "practice swings" and the ball is out, right into the sand trap. Neither of us could help but laugh.

Overall was a fun, yet frustrating round, and just one more reason I love THP! Oh, and after testing out Tony's Seemore putter, I'm sold on the fact that I need to find me one of them bad boys.

Even though the round didn't go exactly as planned, we still had a ton of fun. I'm looking forward to playing with you again.

What a great week, I got to play 54 holes with THPers. I played 36 with Bobgeorge on Monday at World Woods, and we had an absolute blast. We had only planned on playing 18 but we both couldn't stop at that point. What a great guy to enjoy a scalding hot day with.

I played 18 with War this morning. Ryan is one of my favorite dudes to play with, and I always seem to play well with him.

Bags packed and ready to go. Looking forward to what will be a great day off golf with THPers I have never met before tomorrow. Let the fun begin!

It was a fun day for sure!

Left to Right: Scrap Iron, Renren89, Tedfroop, and WPoz

DSCN1697.JPG

At a nice place!! (good pick Scrap Iron)

DSCN1699.JPG

What a great week, I got to play 54 holes with THPers. I played 36 with Bobgeorge on Monday at World Woods, and we had an absolute blast. We had only planned on playing 18 but we both couldn't stop at that point. What a great guy to enjoy a scalding hot day with.

I played 18 with War this morning. Ryan is one of my favorite dudes to play with, and I always seem to play well with him.
It was a fun round. A fun 5+ hour round. You played well, dude. Wet and soggy conditions, but we kept the ball in front of us most of the day.

Only time a 5+ hour round isnt miserable, is when you have good friends to tee it up with.

It was a fun round. A fun 5+ hour round. You played well, dude. Wet and soggy conditions, but we kept the ball in front of us most of the day.

Only time a 5+ hour round isnt miserable, is when you have good friends to tee it up with.

This is true, it was slow, and sloppy as heck. I'm pretty sure I would have hatred that round with most people.

TedFroop
null-48.jpg
[/IMG]

RenRen
null-46.jpg
[/IMG]

WPoz
null-44.jpg
[/IMG]

Back