2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

well there are 3 from Md too... But I personally don't care what the title says... It's THPers doing what THP'ers do. Golf, laugh and make memories.

Yep but PA opens the door to a whole state! Including events on the border or just inside Pa

#lobbying4PA

TTing

Yep but PA opens the door to a whole state! Including events on the border or just inside Pa

#lobbying4PA

TTing

Cleveland is closer to PA than Indiana right? Mike Dean might need to pull some strings. I'm trying to get some Michigan rep up in here, numbers are just poor.

Cleveland is closer to PA than Indiana right? Mike Dean might need to pull some strings. I'm trying to get some Michigan rep up in here, numbers are just poor.

Right. If PA were in the title this thread would have some serious action from this side of the lines.

TTing

If pa has 3 or more people show up for this and thainer is one of them I will officially summon a mod to make the change

I've been talking with Mike, while nothing is finalized, Saturday on the 12th has a chance to be absolutely epic.

I've been talking with Mike, while nothing is finalized, Saturday on the 12th has a chance to be absolutely epic.

I think I know a little of what you are talking about. And it would be epic indeed if it happens.

I think I know a little of what you are talking about. And it would be epic indeed if it happens.

Lol I know you have an idea! Nothing but the freaking best for a THP mini event!

really you guys are going to do this...you know inquiring minds want to know.

Lol I know you have an idea! Nothing but the freaking best for a THP mini event!

I can only imagine. I hope it all works out. I really do.

Brad locked down saturday for us..ill let him tell ya

UPDATE: Saturday Oct. 12th for the Cleveland area gathering:

We'll be playing at Pine Lakes Golf Club in Hubbard, Ohio home of PGA pro and SPi instructor Chris Carfangia (forum name "carfangia")

Chris is hooking us up big time:

18 holes with a cart
Range tokens
SeeMore swag for all participants
Steak Dinner which includes beer after our round.

Chris is also gonna give anyone who wants to a chance to get a few swings on his Trackman as well.

He also is going to give us a deal on the chalet for anyone to spend the night, price hasn't been determined yet, but it will be a deal.

PRICE: $49.99

Check out the website: http://www.golfpinelakes.com/courses/

Can't wait for you guys to see the course, it's gorgeous/challenging. Gonna be a great time!

Ill let Mike Dean update the first post with this info.

I am so excited to get back to see Chris. He's an unreal guy, a top tier SeeMore silver certified instructor, and someone I consider a friend!

Bring on Pine Lakes fellas!

holly cow that is a great package on the 12th!!

Go figure the one day I couldn't go. Called this one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

UPDATE: Saturday Oct. 12th for the Cleveland area gathering:

We'll be playing at Pine Lakes Golf Club in Hubbard, Ohio home of PGA pro and SPi instructor Chris Carfangia (forum name "carfangia")

Chris is hooking us up big time:

18 holes with a cart
Range tokens
SeeMore swag for all participants
Steak Dinner which includes beer after our round.

Chris is also gonna give anyone who wants to a chance to get a few swings on his Trackman as well.

He also is going to give us a deal on the chalet for anyone to spend the night, price hasn't been determined yet, but it will be a deal.

PRICE: $49.99

Check out the website: http://www.golfpinelakes.com/courses/

Can't wait for you guys to see the course, it's gorgeous/challenging. Gonna be a great time!

Ill let Mike Dean update the first post with this info.

WOW!
Yup! Count me in!

Go figure the one day I couldn't go. Called this one

Guess we need a roadie up there bro...like maybe that weekend in sept we talked about?

Hmm I'm in a conundrum now

Guess we need a roadie up there bro...like maybe that weekend in sept we talked about?

No clue what your talking about

That's too good to be true!!! Golfing and more SeeMore exposure to really pressure me into buying one of those beauties?! * #&$ I must be dreaming

Back