What do you do for a living?

I get up in the top of this.....

4E404BE7-41A2-4415-9DB7-260C6D3789BF-5948-000002AB3B2E42BE_zps4c35e188.jpg

Looking down at this....

1384A796-678B-42C0-BFB8-D436A135817D-5948-000002AB0676CA51_zps3fd6ea6f.jpg

And I throw pipe in the top drive.

I do a lot of other junk too but that's the most interesting (read horrifying because I HATE heights and that board is 115 feet off the ground.

CC7834F1-316B-4226-868E-EB01D20D8D6D-5948-000002AB1FDE7251_zps98e3f875.jpg

Where are you working these days, here in TX or LA?

Assistive Technology Professional, I work with doctors and therapists to determine the proper equipment for custom wheelchair users. I specialize in spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and advanced neurological disorders. Basically I design and build custom wheelchairs. It's a pretty rewarding career, if we could only eliminate the insurance companies it would be the perfect job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I am a 7&8th grade math teacher, Coldwell Banker Real-estate agent, and a PIAA Basketball referee.

Turner

I guess since I never actually posted on this one. I am a Staff Sergeant in the USMC, been in for 13 years and am currently on my 4th deployment. I am a metal smith and composite repair tech for helicopters and jets.

I'm a University professor of sorts. I teach English conversation (and the odd writing class) at a University in Korea.

I'm a University professor of sorts. I teach English conversation (and the odd writing class) at a University in Korea.

I've always wondered about that gig. I was stationed there a while back and knew there were some English teachers about, and researched it slightly, but never got in-depth. Maybe someday I'll need a job bad enough. Looks like you're in a pretty good location; is that common?

I'm a municipal Building Inspector full time and work a part time gig as a contract inspector for a non-profit based in Ashburn, VA. I've enforced about every municipal code there is. I'm a jack of all trades kind of guy I guess. I was a Health Inspector, Certified Animal Control Officer, Zoning Officer, Nuisance Officer, and even assisted with the Fire Inspector duties. I've also built about 40 or 50 homes too during my short stay on the dark side.

Most of the uni proff's have beem around for a while. (I've been here 12 years) Being in Korea can be tough your first couple of years. But after you figure out how things are done it's not too bad. I'll be here another 20 years!

Well I am VP Business Development for a heavy haul and rigging company. Here is some of the cargo that I move. Anything BIg and Heavy. So if you have anything to move like transformers, generators, turbines to transport.. PM. I will take you out for a round on me if we do business.. lol. :golf3:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Last edited:
i am a student and charter manager in a yacht company but there is someone that threats me that he will post in the internt nude pics of me...is there anything we could do???? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am the office manager of a restoration company. Like fire, flood, mold, that sort of restoration. Pays the bills.

I'm a Marine for 3 more days. My main gig right now is full time student and dad.

I am a government contractor providing IT Engineering for the Navy.

I'm a Marine for 3 more days. My main gig right now is full time student and dad.

Not only a Marine, I recall a cart girl also calling you good looking Marine :D

I am a financial analyst for an investment management company. I cover homebuilders and building product companies. Any private homebuilders or building product distributors that ever want to talk shop, please shoot me a message if you want to talk about the market.

I'm in the Army for another year or so. Debating whether to stay in or get out and go back to school right now.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

For those that occasionally ask. This is what I do. My wife & I.

Back