SeeMore Putters Thread

Did somebody get a steal on an m7?! That's awesome. The head shape is a beauuuuuuty!

I was looking at that auction, if it was in better condition then maybe!

Now I know who all my competition is in the SeeMore bidding on the bay! :act-up: I've got a bid on a M5 prototype right now.

Edit: actually a M5 prototype, instead of M3.

Did somebody get a steal on an m7?! That's awesome. The head shape is a beauuuuuuty!

Yes, it is headed to a much better home in sunny California.

I was looking at that auction, if it was in better condition then maybe!

She won't win any beauty contests but the playability didn't seem like it would be affected. I've never rolled a SeeMore with the aluminum insert and well I am a club ho...

I am really sad to see the state of that m7 if it's the one I am thinking of. I hate HATE seeing putter neglect.
It did seem a little rough, but it was the first M7 I have seen on there in a bit.

In my best Scoobie Doo voice "RutRoe"

The M7 wasn't a BIN or make offer I hope?

Yeah it was probably that one...lol. Dont feel bad, it was probably going to be nothing more than a Hawkponder and the offer I would have sent at the end was going to be super low.

Pffftttt...all this m7 talk. My m8 will be in my hands shortly. Pics to follow :D

Now I know who all my competition is in the SeeMore bidding on the bay! :act-up: I've got a bid on a M5 prototype right now.

Edit: actually a M5 prototype, instead of M3.

That was almost a costly typo since I'm watching that auction too. :alien:

Pffftttt...all this m7 talk. My m8 will be in my hands shortly. Pics to follow :D

Looking forward to the pics.

Picked up a SEEMORE SI4 at Golf Galaxy today. Got it for $85 off cause it had some scuff marks on it. Didn't like the grip so put a SS Fatso 5.0 on it. Can't wait to roll it tomorrow!

Searched THP for a post about this, and found nothing.

I just read about SeeMore introducing a fitting system called "Cliq-Fit" that has now shown up on the PGA tour. It would basically allow stores and club fitters quite a few options in terms of shaft lengths and straight/whistle shaft types without having to have a lot of putters available.

A quick google search gave me this, from the "Applied Golf Technology" Facebook page. Pics in the spoiler. Mods/JB/GG, feel free to remove these pics if this is not supposed to be out to the public yet.

Spoiler

1157572_541472439252018_1658225323_n.jpg

1006011_541472435918685_833870072_n.jpg

553039_541472462585349_480857939_n.jpg

I'm thinking the winter months will be much more favourable.

Yeah, thinking the same, but with the way this Si is rolling for me, not sure I need another in the fleet.

JN, I read about that on a different site yesterday and find that fitting system very interesting. Basically gives fitters every head and length combination available while holding very little demo inventory. Its a very smart move on SeeMores part and will greatly add in the fitting process. The adaptor weighs like 10g, but is fitted to the balance point of the shaft, negating any feel of extra weight. Its a great fitting system in my eyes. No plans for retail launch, just to SPi fitters from my understanding, but that info could be incorrect.

JN, I read about that on a different site yesterday and find that fitting system very interesting. Basically gives fitters every head and length combination available while holding very little demo inventory. Its a very smart move on SeeMores part and will greatly add in the fitting process. The adaptor weighs like 10g, but is fitted to the balance point of the shaft, negating any feel of extra weight. Its a great fitting system in my eyes. No plans for retail launch, just to SPi fitters from my understanding, but that info could be incorrect.

That would be sweet... On my phone so I can't really see the notches.. Can it go to 1/4 and 1/2 inch increments as well?

That would be sweet... On my phone so I can't really see the notches.. Can it go to 1/4 and 1/2 inch increments as well?

If you had a shaft/grip section that was only 1/4 or 1/2 inch shorter or longer then yes you could. The adapter doesn't so much extend a much as being a connection for a different butt section and grip to the putter. It attaches right at where the black tip section starts.

If you had a shaft/grip section that was only 1/4 or 1/2 inch shorter or longer then yes you could. The adapter doesn't so much extend a much as being a connection for a different butt section and grip to the putter. It attaches right at where the black tip section starts.

Ahhh, I see it now!!! The third picture wasn't loading.

Just got my m8 SS and the pics on the SeeMore site don't do it justice! I am impressed and extremely pleased with my purchase!!!

a2atyjy9.jpg

a3ydebu8.jpg

5utamyhy.jpg

nasaquqa.jpg

How I feel about the purchase!

y5u2u2ud.jpg

Jman is pretty spot on. Its basically for testing heads in my eyes. I'm sure within the different grip and butt sections you can have different length demo sections with different grips as well. I haven't read anything about what options will be available or if their will be different lengths available.

Shot my season-low (47) for nine today: 16 putts with my SB1c. That included three-putting the first 2 holes (greens were much slower than my home course, and we didn't have time to warm up or even practice putt; just lace up & go).
Hole 1: 3 putts from 45 (first putt was 10 feet short)
Hole 2: 3 putts from 60' (short again!)
Hole 3: 2 putts from 30'
Hole 4: 0 putts (holed out with the putter from 40' & 5' off the green!)
Hole 5: 2 putts from 8' (just missed 1st putt)
Hole 6: 1 putt from 2'
Hole 7: 2 putts from 30' (burned the edge.)
Hole 8: 1 putt from 30' (center of the cup!)
Hole 9: 2 putts from 14' (first was 12" too soft).

Now that I'm playing better, it's time to start testing the SB2c & FGP2; but this SB1 just feels wonderful.

Had my fitting/lesson with Pat O'Brien today. Great guy who really knows his stuff. We started off with me rolling a few putts with my current putter and him observing. He asked a few questions about my typical misses and whatnot. He then handed me a SeeMore to test out (he brough several out to the putting green).

The first adjustment he made was my grip. I've been playing oversized grips for a while and my putter's current grip is a SuperStroke mid slim 2.0. He explained to me how using that grip was causing my right hand to become a bit too dominant. He then showed me how to grip the SeeMore putter that had a standard size grip and demonstrated how my hands with that grip (much more down in the fingers, very little thumb pressure) were in a much more neutral position and less likely to become too active. After a few strokes I could really notice how the grip helped with making my stroke feel more with the shoulders, less with the hands. I took to it very quickly. I never thought I'd go back to a standard size grip, but it took him all of 5 minutes to make a believer out of me.

Next he addressed my posture. My shoulders were way too rounded and I was too slouched. He talked for a bit about how most of us, particularly those of us who have sedintary jobs with a lot of sitting, fall into this poor posture. He also showed how it was hindering my ability to engage the bigger muscles in my chest and allow the weight of the putter to swing freely. I was shown how to get my hips in the right position to support my weight when bent over for the putt. This also brought my shoulders into a better position. I found it much, much easier to put a good stroke on the putt after that. What's also interesting is that the new posture very quickly became very comfortable and resulted in much less strain on my lower back.

Other than those two issues, he said everything else looked pretty good and it was just a matter of rolling a few SeeMores around and finding the one that felt best. I ended up walking away with one of his M2s. What's even better is that because it was not a "brand new" putter he discounted it for me. He also didn't charge for the fitting. The day's cost ended up being significantly less than I had anticipated.

This guy is for real. No gimmicks, he just puts you in a good position to make a consistent, repeatable stroke. If you've kicked around the idea of seeing him but wondered if it was worth it, it is.

Not sure if Aaron (Amsmith61) posted yet or not but we have a lesson booked with the only SPi instructor that is even remotely close to us for Sunday. He's the head coach at a very very nice college here in western NY. He seems very excited and was super excited to hear that him and I are #TeamSeeMore

This guy is for real. No gimmicks, he just puts you in a good position to make a consistent, repeatable stroke. If you've kicked around the idea of seeing him but wondered if it was worth it, it is.

Pat is the real deal, INSANELY awesome instructor and just as amazing of a dude. So glad you got to go see him dude.

SPi flat out works. Its no gimmick, no BS, it allows you to do JUST what you said, repeatable stroke, every single time.

Not sure if Aaron (Amsmith61) posted yet or not but we have a lesson booked with the only SPi instructor that is even remotely close to us for Sunday. He's the head coach at a very very nice college here in western NY. He seems very excited and was super excited to hear that him and I are #TeamSeeMore

You guys will have to let me know how that goes. I believe he is the second closest SPi Instructor to me, and if it goes well for you guys, I'll be giving him a call.

You guys will have to let me know how that goes. I believe he is the second closest SPi Instructor to me, and if it goes well for you guys, I'll be giving him a call.

Will do for sure. He's doing a group lesson with him myself and one of Aaron's buddies from work. Seems to be very affordable too. Maybe we can make it another group lesson after seeing how it goes.

Will do for sure. He's doing a group lesson with him myself and one of Aaron's buddies from work. Seems to be very affordable too. Maybe we can make it another group lesson after seeing how it goes.

THP group lessons SeeMore style?! It won't be the last, that's for sure!!! Enjoy it guys!!

THP group lessons SeeMore style?! It won't be the last, that's for sure!!! Enjoy it guys!!

Oh I can't wait! It should be a lot of fun and I can't wait to be a better putter!

Back