dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
I tend to get burrs on my pants, shirt, shoelaces, etc while I am scavenging for balls at a number of courses. Sometimes they come right off & other times are a real pita. I just found this today at Gander Mtn, picked it up for $6.99. Obviously can't try it out right now but asap I will give a review on this.

BurzOff - The First and Only Bur Removal Tool

Can't say I've ever had a need for a burr remover.

Dyna,
Be very careful using it on tech material due to causing runs. The poly or poly blend materials pull so easily, that using something that brushes them off may cause it. Let us know how it turns out, very curious.

Little gadgets like this can be lifesavers.

Burrs on pants are one thing, but how about when you get them caught up in your shoelaces?

Now THAT'S a project!

-JP

Burrs on pants are one thing, but how about when you get them caught up in your shoelaces?

Now THAT'S a project!

-JP

Supposedly this thing will remove them, it has 3 sides, coarse, fine & smooth. Very interested in seeing how it works.

Supposedly this thing will remove them, it has 3 sides, coarse, fine & smooth. Very interested in seeing how it works.

Does it remove them from dogs too? That's the only time I've seen burrs - on dogs.

Does it remove them from dogs too? That's the only time I've seen burrs - on dogs.
You need to start hitting your ball further into the weeds Diane!

I'm learning that if I play with men - they'll go in and find my ball for me. I like this system.

Yeah, really!

Experience ALL of the course, Diane - especially the places that the architect never knew about.

THAT'S getting your money's worth!

-JP

Some of the guys I play with carry a regular fine-toothed hair comb with them to remove burs and "jumping cactus" pods. You just sweep the comb along the area and they come right off. Cheap and effective.

I'm learning that if I play with men - they'll go in and find my ball for me. I like this system.

I swear, you sounded exactly like Claire there!

We used to call these things "Stick-Tights" when we were kids. Heck, I still do!

Those look like a sand burr and are a pain to get off your clothes because they stick your fingers and hurt. I get them all the time hunting and used to be a real pain pulling them off my setter.

Just try wearing hunters "Brush pants". They slid right off! hehe

No - I'm sure that this was a compliment. I often read things wrong, but not this time.

Harry won't say, except I can't imagine asking a man to find my unplayable balls, burrs or no.

It was neither a compliment, nor an insult. Merely an observation.

Playing with my wife, I commonly fetch her strays from the weeds. And she gets all the balls I find except for the new TM TP blacks and the Pro V's.

Just seems good manners to me, shrug.

Jacqui won't do more than the obligatory glance for her stray shots in the weeds. So I'll look a little bit for her. She doesn't want to run into any snakes.

Playing with my wife, I commonly fetch her strays from the weeds. And she gets all the balls I find except for the new TM TP blacks and the Pro V's.

Just seems good manners to me, shrug.

My mother and I were talking about this yesterday. Men are often at their most chivalrous and most sexist on the golf course. She and I both find it fascinating to watch. I used to think that I should take my turn with the flagstick and not allow some guy to lean over a pond for my ball, but I just go with the flow now.

Gladly I can say I don't have the need for this kind of tool where I play.

I used to think that I should take my turn with the flagstick and not allow some guy to lean over a pond for my ball, but I just go with the flow now.

It has nothing to do with you checking out their backside either does it? :laughing:

Back