Big Break: Disney [spoilers]

I just watched it this morning. I cant believe Blake took that huge divot out of the green when he missed that putt. What a tool, im glad he is gone.

I didn't get to watch this until this AM and I'm with you. I hope they send him a bill for the damage and a discount to an anger management class. I'm glad Andrew is still rockin and hope he's the one to put Gipper out personally!

I'd like to see Mike go tonight. Then Kevin can go. Then, hopefully, Andrew can pick off Tony and Gip one after the other. I do think one of the brothers is going to win, but I can hope, can't I?

I'd like to see Mike go tonight. Then Kevin can go. Then, hopefully, Andrew can pick off Tony and Gip one after the other. I do think one of the brothers is going to win, but I can hope, can't I?

Is this show prerecorded...like was this all recorded months ago or do the actual events take place each week:dont-know:

Is this show prerecorded...like was this all recorded months ago or do the actual events take place each week:dont-know:

Pre-recorded. They finished up a few months ago. Players sign confidentiality agreements.

Pre-recorded

It's already over.

EDIT: way too slow.

Question: what exactly is pre-recorded? To record it before you record it? hehehe

Was that a peacock that ran through the frame at about the 4:30 minute mark (as Mike was walking back from his first shot)?

EDIT: And the fairway after Tony's shot.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Kevin is safe again!!!! Love it!

Mike's and Tony's comments about Kevin - booooooo! (again.)

Hope Mike or Gipper goes home.

EDIT: Crap. Gipper is talking way too much trash to have lost to Andrew.

Bummer, Andrew's gone. I can't believe he put it in the water.

Bummer, Andrew's gone. I can't believe he put it in the water.

If Kevin get eliminated, I may just stop watching.

I don't know if Andrew was edited for camera, or properly prepped by PR people, but he acted classy throughout the whole series. I think he's gone a long way to rehabbing his image after the Duke fiasco.

I thought so too, Harry. I wanted him to win just because of that. Same as I wanted Blake and Mike (who's still there!) to get eliminated. If it was editing, they had me fooled.

I've lost interest since Vince was eliminated. Even though I DVR'd last week's episode, I didn't watch it before I (sort of) watched tonight's. Having Andrew out takes some of the fun factor of watching out.

My first choice has never won a BB season. So I think Kevin is cursed.

I've picked only one winner in all the Big Breaks - that was Danielle Amiee of BB3. She's from Orange County CA, close to where I lived for 11 years, and I liked her competitive nature. She turned out to be a real um, not-nice-lady towards the end of the show though.

I've picked only one winner in all the Big Breaks - that was Danielle Amiee of BB3. She's from Orange County CA, close to where I lived for 11 years, and I liked her competitive nature. She turned out to be a real um, not-nice-lady towards the end of the show though.

My first BB was BB6 (Trump National). I really liked that one (men and women). The only one I liked better was Ka'anapali (all women.)

But GC showed BB3 in re-runs and I watched that one until the second(?) hole of the last show. Danielle and the other woman got so nasty to each other, that I stopped watching.

The old one I want to see is BB:5 Hawaii (all women), even though I know who won. But GC rarely re-runs old BB seasons. Not sure why.

My first BB was BB6 (Trump National). I really liked that one (men and women). The only one I liked better was Ka'anapali (all women.)

But GC showed BB3 in re-runs and I watched that one until the second(?) hole of the last show. Danielle and the other woman got so nasty to each other, that I stopped watching.

The old one I want to see is BB:5 Hawaii (all women), even though I know who won. But GC rarely re-runs old BB seasons. Not sure why.

BB5 was one of my favorites too. Doesn't TGC sell BB DVDs?

BB5 was one of my favorites too. Doesn't TGC sell BB DVDs?

They used to, but I haven't seen them in a long time. Besides, I can't remember what the price was, but it was ridiculous.

And I just did a Google search and Amazon is selling some of the episode DVDs at $10 per episode . . . 13 episodes. No way. I wish Netflix would get them, but I've requested them a couple of times and they haven't. Even tried the torrents for a potential download source. Nope.

It was a shame to see Andrew go but he seemed to be scrambling that whole elimination. The killer was he could have sent Mike to elimination if he made that ?8? footer. (I forget if that was the length they said.)

I'm not really rooting for anybody now but it's over in a few weeks so I'll stick it out. I guess the most compelling scenario would be the 2 brothers battling it out.

Andrew was part of the Duke rape thing?

Andrew was part of the Duke rape thing?

No - he played golf, not lacrosse. He was cut from the golf team and sued.

"Rape thing" - you may want to think how you phrase certain events.

I watched it last night.
I was bummed about Andrew getting the boot.

Mike doesnt bug me but I didnt like his comment on Kevin this week. Good thing this is not a competition on class because 3 of the 4 left seem to have none.

That's about right Gas, but I don't think the one can win.

That's about right Gas, but I don't think the one can win.

That's why it would be especially glorious if he did. For once, I'm glad the Big Break format doesn't always reward the best player. And I'm hoping that's the case this season.

No - he played golf, not lacrosse. He was cut from the golf team and sued.

"Rape thing" - you may want to think how you phrase certain events.

How would you phrase it? A women cried rape, then it was found she lied, correct? Would it have been better to say the alleged rap thing?

Back