USA Men's Soccer National Team

So when did Jozy get good?

I know, realistically, we have a ways to go, but I love the energy the team plays with under Klinnsman. Importantly, it seems like our in-game changes are successful when we don't or the other team has a good game plan.

That Jozy hat trick was impressive. He can single handedly take them to another level if he keeps it up. I think Klinsmann deserves some credit for his development.

Well almost back to WCQs for Team USA HUGE match this Friday 10pm ET vs. Costa Rica. USA is leading the HEX with 13 points and Costa Rica with 11 points. This really could be the match that gets them to Brazil.

Only about 90 minutes till kick and here is my jersey for the evening

ubady7y7.jpg

I know I need a jersey it is coming and I am pumped..... Let's Go #USA

What channel?

What channel?

Damn this where I lose people..... beIN Sports. I had to buy an extra sports package to watch the games but well worth it for me.

What cable provider do you have?

Damn this where I lose people..... beIN Sports. I had to buy an extra sports package to watch the games but well worth it for me.

What cable provider do you have?

My cable company doesnt offer it. Will stream it.

#USMNT lineup tonight: Howard; Orozco, Gonzalez, Besler; Beasley; Bradley, Jones; Zusi, Donovan, F. Johnson; Dempsey (capt.) #USAvCRC

#USMNT lineup tonight: Howard; Orozco, Gonzalez, Besler; Beasley; Bradley, Jones; Zusi, Donovan, F. Johnson; Dempsey (capt.) #USAvCRC

Back line is ehhhh, I get it Jurgen is giving people chance to prove themselves I hope it doesnt backfire.

USA bench: Altidore, Beckerman, Bedoya, Brooks, Cameron, Castillo, Diskerud, Guzan, Jóhannsson, E. Johnson, Parkhurst, Rimando

Not much chance of snow in Costa Rica is there LOL

Not much chance of snow in Costa Rica is there LOL

Haha damn..... All good though even though the USA is away I like the chances. The #USMNT needs to get used to playing away and in front of tough crowds. All in prep for next Summer

Nevermind

Last edited:
My Twitter feed now has reports that Bradley got injured in warmups and Beckerman is warming up to possibly take his place in the starting lineup. If that's the case, HUGE blow for the USMNT, Bradley is the rock in that midfield.

My Twitter feed now has reports that Bradley got injured in warmups and Beckerman is warming up to possibly take his place in the starting lineup. If that's the case, HUGE blow for the USMNT, Bradley is the rock in that midfield.

Hopefully nothing severe that would require a long recovery.

Wait... People other than Europeans watch soccer???
*backs out of thread quietly*

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Haha damn..... All good though even though the USA is away I like the chances. The #USMNT needs to get used to playing away and in front of tough crowds. All in prep for next Summer

Definitely. I've only been watching them since I arrived in the US in March, but they've looked impressive. Klinsmann has done a great job with the team. It would be great to see England face the US next summer, but whereas a few years ago I'd take an England win as a given, now I think it would be a tricky nervy match.

I have heard Beckerman or Cameron as of this point via my Twitter feed. I actually like Beckerman a little more, much more defensive minded which could be huge tonight. Lets GO USA!

Hopefully nothing severe that would require a long recovery.

Bradley officially scratched, left ankle sprain given as the reason. Geoff Cameron goes into the starting lineup. Time for Dempsey and Donovan to carry the play, and Jermaine Jones to be the destroyer in the midfield.

Back