THP Northeast Golf Outing (aka Quint State)

This is starting to sound like an episode of "Criminal Minds".

Claire and I have already "profiled" most people here.

Claire and I have already "profiled" most people here.

And you thought I was an axe murderer? Hmm. My act must be fraying at the edges.

And you thought I was an axe murderer? Hmm. My act must be fraying at the edges.

You should hear what skeletons Claire and I think others have in their closets.

What could be worse than an axe murderer keeping the skeletons in his closet?

What could be worse than an axe murderer keeping the skeletons in his closet?

That's a tough one Smallie. I think that's a question for Claire.

Keeping them in his freezer?

Keeping them in someone else's freezer?

You're nicer than I am - I made him take a taxi to the course just in case he was an axe murderer. I drove him back after I realized he was harmless.

Geez, here I was just going to say that Diane had already vetted Ty for me, but you guys went off in a really weird way.

Does June 19 work for you, Ty? Or will you still be across the pond?

Geez, here I was just going to say that Diane had already vetted Ty for me, but you guys went off in a really weird way.

Does June 19 work for you, Ty? Or will you still be across the pond?

I will be back by the 19th and it seems like as good a day as any. I'll put it in my calendar tomorrow.

New Official Date

New Official Date

Quint State Classic - June 19, 2010

You should hear what skeletons Claire and I think others have in their closets.

I'm afraid to even think what you two have come up with....

I will be back by the 19th and it seems like as good a day as any. I'll put it in my calendar tomorrow.

It's on mine now.

I'm afraid to even think what you two have come up with....

You should be--I think you were one of the first. (I didn't change my avatar and tagline for nothing.)

You should be--I think you were one of the first. (I didn't change my avatar and tagline for nothing.)

Claire - Osahar was the first person to befriend me here. I don't recall anything about his closet - are you sure?

Claire - Osahar was the first person to befriend me here. I don't recall anything about his closet - are you sure?

:angel:

You told me--on the golf course. :golf:

:confused2:

Road trip, dude! You'll have to come find out for yourself.

Hmm...I guess it would finally give me a reason to visit the PA/NY/CT area. Maybe take a trip to upstate and see my birthplace - Saratoga Springs. Haven't been there since I was 4 months old.

How many holes did I get?

How many holes did I get?

I'd say you got the entire back nine, except my stepdaughter was getting pretty petulant and we ended up leaving after the front nine.

Back