Breaking Bad (Spoilers)

I don't think he puts a hit on hank. I don't think Walt has it in him.

Walt has done a lot of things I never thought he had in him. One of the reasons this show is so good.

I'm wondering if Walter puts out a hit on Hank. Hank is the only person at this point that is truly a threat. Take care of him ASAP before he talks to anyone else.

possibly. Walt has taken out everyone in his way

Vince Gilligan said in an interview that Walt will do something so despicable, we will never again sympathize with him.

If anyone has followed this show on a deep level you will recognize how important color is to Gilligan.

Pink has been a color to represent death. The pink teddy bear, pink lipstick on the cigarette from has Jane and I believe Gus had pink on when he killed Victor.

Who is always in pink? His daughter Holly? Is that to signify she is a girl or that Walt is going to kill her?

Remember crazy 8 and how Walt has to cut the crust off his sandwich? After Walt killed him, Walt cut his crusts off from then on. After he killed Mike, he started drinking Mike's drink of choice. In season 5 episode 1 he places his bacon in a 52 for his birthday. Only Skylar did that before. Possible foreshadowing?

If you notice Hank is usually in orange or has been a lot in the past. After Holly lives with Hank for those couple months she is dressed in orange now. Does Hank take the kids away from Walt so he returns to kill them all?

Only time will tell...

Crystal Blue Persuasion..Just started watching this show during sundays marathon 8 hrs in and iam hooked...

Holy. Shiiiiiiit.

Please tell me others watched tonight's episode.

2 freakin episodes left and man am I not overly thrilled about tonight's.

Holy. Shiiiiiiit.

Please tell me others watched tonight's episode.

2 freakin episodes left and man am I not overly thrilled about tonight's.

Heisenburg only! No Walt left.

Heisenburg only! No Walt left.

There was a ton of Walt left! He was sobbing on that phone call. I believe he did it all for a reason though. Walt has always done things with an end game in mind.

Why was he being such a hard @$$? That's my real question.

#ImWithChad

There was a ton of Walt left! He was sobbing on that phone call. I believe he did it all for a reason though. Walt has always done things with an end game in mind.

#ImWithChad

To take the heat off of Skylar? Walt is too smart to not know the cops were listening.

#ImWithChad

That was giving her an alibi making him look like a monster

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That was giving her an alibi making him look like a monster

^^^^^^^^^ Exactly

I had finally turned against Walt after he OKed the Aryans to finish Pinkman, but after the phone call and returning Holly to the fire station, I'm back on Walt's side again. He's going to do be sure his family is safe and sound before it is all said and done, even if he dies in the process.

Loved this Episode, so much symbolism. Jesse with one eye (looked like Gus), Marie wearing black (not purple), Jesse looking at the two birds in the sky.

Whoa.

BB_400-1.gif

I wish someone would shoot Marie. I can't stand her.

Season Finale was last night and capped off an absolutely amazing show. Second best show I've watched behind Sopranos.

Season Finale was last night and capped off an absolutely amazing show. Second best show I've watched behind Sopranos.
These are the two shows I'd have to put up for 1 and 2, just not sure which order.

Ending was perfect! I couldn't see it ending any better. So glad they tied up all the loose ends and ended with actual closure.

Ending was perfect! I couldn't see it ending any better. So glad they tied up all the loose ends and ended with actual closure.

Couldn't agree more. What a fun ride it was..

Bring on the spin off!!

Obituary in the Albuquerque paper this morning

3abymeqy.jpg

Great show and a fitting ending to it. I hate that it's over but I'm also glad they didn't drag it out to the point that it was over done.

such a great ending glad they didnt' blow the finale so sad its over but glad i watched every episode from the first one.

such a great ending glad they didnt' blow the finale so sad its over but glad i watched every episode from the first one.
I did too, over the weekend they had that marathon on and I got pulled back into it. I'd forgotten so much of the story over the 5 seasons it was almost like seeing it for the first time, lol.

Back