Some of you crack me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
At least have the guts to sign your negative rep, I find them amusing. Hilarious how a few of you like the throw in the term "old man" into your little rants. At least try & be a bit original.

Thanks.

I got a really nice rep that made me smile and the person didn't sign it. I wish he/she had - I would like to know.

Where's the rep's at, I need to check mine?

I still don't understand why anyone cares about reputation points.

Someone is always going to be unhappy with something someone says.

We have tried to tell everyone here that rep is not that important, hence the reason it is no longer viewable in the users info section in posts. It has been left aynonomous so people don't feel the need to "repay" rep whether it be good or bad.

I still don't understand why anyone cares about reputation points.

Someone is always going to be unhappy with something someone says.

That's the part that cracks me up Harry, someone actually is willing to take the time to ding me when the truth is........I don't care. I find it humorous they would waste the effort. You can't cash them in & they are worthless.

We have tried to tell everyone here that rep is not that important, hence the reason it is no longer viewable in the users info section in posts. It has been left aynonomous so people don't feel the need to "repay" rep whether it be good or bad.

Then why not simply disable it?

:banana::blob::clapp: I got one!!! My first rep's

You can't cash in rep points? Dang it! I was gonna collect them and use them to get some lessons.

We have asked repeatedly that rep not be brought to the forums. This is the last time. If you have a rep problem, take it to PM'ing a mod we have a few, or leave it alone. This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back