Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I turn off the signature on my GS4 using Tapatalk 4
Wish more people did this!

So for all you Zerolemon users, are you supposed to completely drain the battery before you charge it again?
Yes. It's hard to kill, so I think 1 or 2 percent is good.

I understand that part. But if I use it for a day and it goes down say 13 percent, do I have to run it down to zero or can I charge it again that night with no negative effects?
No, run it all the way down about 6 times. Also charge it for 12 hours before you use it. Just follow the instructions that are included.

How do I turn off the signature on my GS4 using Tapatalk 4

Hey, Ricky. Can we bump phones sometime?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Alright another question for you S4 users. Does anyone have a screen protector on their phone?

Alright another question for you S4 users. Does anyone have a screen protector on their phone?

Yeah, I just the ones I bought from Verizon. 3 for $15 i think, and they work just as good as anything else or there.

I do. I got mine off ebay, and I got the matte finish. The screen would pick up a lot of reflection otherwise. I spent about 4 or 5 bucks shipped for 5 of them.

This. This has me excited. BBM on Android...

bbm-android-leak.jpg

Me too.
I cannot wait.

Loved BBM. Was awesome when everyone used to own a BlackBerry. I wonder if it'll catch on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Loved BBM. Was awesome when everyone used to own a BlackBerry. I wonder if it'll catch on.

I wonder that as well.

It was great on BB, but I think it'll grab its' fanboy following and that is all.
Hangouts are where it's at anyway.

RyJo used to Hangout...then he disappeared into thin air.

It was great on BB, but I think it'll grab its' fanboy following and that is all.
Hangouts are where it's at anyway.

RyJo used to Hangout...then he disappeared into thin air.
I had BBM when you did...you never talked to me. Wasnt "tyno approved" apparently.

I'd rather THP than do any of those crazy chat things you kids are doing these days. I'm still not sold on this whole texting thing.

I'd rather THP than do any of those crazy chat things you kids are doing these days. I'm still not sold on this whole texting thing.
Only because you cant see your screen.

I'm looking forward to BBM for Android myself.

I just got a wireless charger for my Nexus 4 and I've noticed that my phone gets pretty hot while charging.
Is this normal?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking about getting the Blackberry Z10 phone. Anybody have experience with it?

BBM for Android dropping on Friday, iOS on Sunday.

Love it!

I think it is a stupid move too now that I think of it. Take the only reason why people choose blackberry over another device, and put it in another device.

Nail, meet coffin.

TTing

Used to love BBM. Not sure if I would use it now though when there are other options out there

Apparently only on Samsung Android devices for 3 months: http://androidcommunity.com/bbm-for-android-tipped-to-launch-friday-exclusive-to-samsung-20130916/

Stupid move by Blackberry, but what else is new.

I think it is a stupid move too now that I think of it. Take the only reason why people choose blackberry over another device, and put it in another device.

Nail, meet coffin.

TTing

I actually think it's a pretty Genius move by RIM, especially considering how vocal they have been about scrapping the device manufacturing side and focusing solely on providing their BES and Operating Systems. RIM is a failing company, but the one thing that has kept them going is their business oriented software with BIS/BES. I think this is RIM "testing the waters" of getting some of their software on other platforms, and I would be surprised to see their Enterprise software become an option for companies to purchase plans with to put on their employees devices, be it Android, iOS or Windows platform.

For a company to have cross platform technology, with the encryption that RIM can provide, would be a total game changer for them, and get them turned around financially. My company is tied in to Blackberry mainly due to the encryption we are able to have when it comes to Blackberry software dealing with medical records and information. Allow us to have a device of our choosing on a data provider of our choosing, with the Blackberry software, and I think it becomes a win/win situation.

I actually think it's a pretty Genius move by RIM, especially considering how vocal they have been about scrapping the device manufacturing side and focusing solely on providing their BES and Operating Systems. RIM is a failing company, but the one thing that has kept them going is their business oriented software with BIS/BES. I think this is RIM "testing the waters" of getting some of their software on other platforms, and I would be surprised to see their Enterprise software become an option for companies to purchase plans with to put on their employees devices, be it Android, iOS or Windows platform.

For a company to have cross platform technology, with the encryption that RIM can provide, would be a total game changer for them, and get them turned around financially. My company is tied in to Blackberry mainly due to the encryption we are able to have when it comes to Blackberry software dealing with medical records and information. Allow us to have a device of our choosing on a data provider of our choosing, with the Blackberry software, and I think it becomes a win/win situation.

Sure is. It would allow many agencies that need that encryption to go elsewhere, yet still allow RIM to capitalize on every single device sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back