I'll be getting it in the morning and playing it tomorrow night. Drive by my GameStop though it had a line which was no surprise

I'll be getting it in the morning and playing it tomorrow night. Drive by my GameStop though it had a line which was no surprise

25min after release there was still a line around the building. No thank you lol

Woke up at 3 am, started my download from the PS store, went back to bed.

Picking mine up tonight. Don't even know if I'll get to play it though as I have a ton of work to do today/tonight.

98% done installing on my HD...here we go!

How long did the install take? I won't get home until like 8 tonight, so I'd like to have some GTA time before it gets too late.

Thanks. I wonder how long it takes to download the install disc on the HD for the xbox. Sucks that you have to do that, but it's only a one-time install.

Thanks. I wonder how long it takes to download the install disc on the HD for the xbox. Sucks that you have to do that, but it's only a one-time install.

I'm OK with that, EA should take a page out of that book. Madden would run so much better if all that data didn't have to be pulled off the disc every time. It's going to make the world you play in so fluid and enjoyable without hitting those damn "load" screens like you had in Vice City for PS2.

About 20 mins or so.

I've forgotten how much the music integration in the GTA story mode is so great.

Wish I was at home playing this.

cant wait to play this.....pffffft

Wish I was at home playing this.

You and me both! Have to wait until after 4 to even pick it up, an hour away. Terrible decision making on my part to pre-order it from GS and not Amazon. I did get a sweet pre-order poster out of the deal though.

I ended up getting it last night and got through the loading and first mission. It's going to be great

The "West Coast Classics" station is made for P4B. Old school hip hop FTW!

Back