SeeMore Putters Thread

Took mine to a Golfsmith in Atlanta to get the lie adjusted from 70 to 69. The guy was hesitant at first and even offered to call other club repair shops in the area to see if they would do it. I encouraged him to go on the SeeMore website to watch the video of the lie being adjusted. He did and had me adjusted in no time. Cost was only a couple bucks.

Took mine to a Golfsmith in Atlanta to get the lie adjusted from 70 to 69. The guy was hesitant at first and even offered to call other club repair shops in the area to see if they would do it. I encouraged him to go on the SeeMore website to watch the video of the lie being adjusted. He did and had me adjusted in no time. Cost was only a couple bucks.

Sox Fan - good thinking. If you are going out to East Lake today. Jim will be around the clubhouse area. Thanks for the support!

I've been seeing so many of these out there and everyone always has great things to say about them that I'm seriously pondering getting one. I'm looking at the mallets. Spendy though, don't really need to be spending more money on equipment.

For you guys sending your SeeMores in to be counter weighted, how much is it running you and what changes are they making exactly to your putters?

For you guys sending your SeeMores in to be counter weighted, how much is it running you and what changes are they making exactly to your putters?

$50 and it includes the following:

Counter balancing
New grip
New headcover (Make sure you mention you are from THP.)
Reshaft to whatever length you want
Adjust lie angle
Shipping back to you Fedex 2nd day

$50 and it includes the following:

Counter balancing
New grip
New headcover (Make sure you mention you are from THP.)
Reshaft to whatever length you want
Adjust lie angle
Shipping back to you Fedex 2nd day
Thanks so much Rick, I emailed them about lengthening my putter which will be the same amount.So I guess I should just have them counter balance it while they are at it. Wish I knew for sure what lie I need

Thanks so much Rick, I emailed them about lengthening my putter which will be the same amount.So I guess I should just have them counter balance it while they are at it. Wish I knew for sure what lie I need

No problem. Best bet is to give them a call. I wasnt sure what length to go with but I spoke with Alex and he asked a few questions and we decided on a length and it has been awesome.

Alex Rochelle
alex@seemore.com
615-810-8546

I'm in love with the PR mFGP2 now that its at 39" and CB'd. So much fun rolling on my putting green last night.

Tomorrow is gamer day I think.

I'm in love with the PR mFGP2 now that its at 39" and CB'd. So much fun rolling on my putting green last night.

Tomorrow is gamer day I think.

I would club a baby seal with another baby seal for a LH PR mFGP2

I've been seeing so many of these out there and everyone always has great things to say about them that I'm seriously pondering getting one. I'm looking at the mallets. Spendy though, don't really need to be spending more money on equipment.

manlai,
I agree that they can be a touch pricey, however, there are deals to be had. Besides, during a normal round you will pull a putter from your bag 18 times, you can't say that for any other club. The RST plus the SPI method eliminate so many variables, and excuses for missed putts, that it is almost like cheating. I've misread breaks and pace but I know that my alignment and stroke will be correct each time.

As far as full mallets go I own 2 versions of the SB1 and an 1 M5x and several mid mallets. They are all great feeling, great rolling putters.

Just remember, hide the dot and rock your shoulders to a lower score.

I would club a baby seal with another baby seal for a LH PR mFGP2
I just busted out laughing in the middle of work after reading that, everyone stopped and looked at me :confused2:

A) You always need to be spending more money on equipment. Get it together, man!

B) If you are spending money, you can get a used FGP basic model for $50-100 on eBay or here, and you can get nicer onces for not much more. I got mine direct from SeeMore but even doing the counterbalancing my FGP USA Tour was $195, which compared to a new driver is half the cost and gets used twice as often (hopefully less!) It is an investment in the SPi method and future returns on the course through lower scores, which we all know are priceless.

I have a quick question for people that are having their putters counterbalanced as I am trying to learn more about it, as I may go this route with my next SeeMore:

How did you know what weight suited you? Is there just a standard counterbalanced weight that SeeMore uses or is another method used to get a desired weight for each individual person?

I picked up JMan's counterbalanced over the weekend and liked the weight so that was a nice gauge. Ultimately I am going to check out SeeMore's site and speak with Alex, but I wanted to get other people's thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a quick question for people that are having their putters counterbalanced as I am trying to learn more about it, as I may go this route with my next SeeMore:

How did you know what weight suited you? Is there just a standard counterbalanced weight that SeeMore uses or is another method used to get a desired weight for each individual person?

I picked up JMan's counterbalanced over the weekend and liked the weight so that was a nice gauge. Ultimately I am going to check out SeeMore's site and speak with Alex, but I wanted to get other people's thoughts.

SeeMore recommends 375-385g as a head weight for counterbalancing, from there its essentially just personal preference. Honestly, you aren't going to notice 10g as much as one might think. The PCB you messed with is a 375g head if that helps at all. In my 3 I got done I actually have 370, 375, and 385 and all feel really nice.

SeeMore recommends 375-385g as a head weight for counterbalancing, from there its essentially just personal preference. Honestly, you aren't going to notice 10g as much as one might think. The PCB you messed with is a 375g head if that helps at all. In my 3 I got done I actually have 370, 375, and 385 and all feel really nice.

Thanks!! I liked that 375 and that might be the direction I go!!

Also, I don't care what Canadan says, you are #1 in my book. Wait he was saying the same thing wasn't he? :)

Thanks!! I liked that 375 and that might be the direction I go!!

Also, I don't care what Canadan says, you are #1 in my book. Wait he was saying the same thing wasn't he? :)

Hahahaha! He seemed quite the fan, didn't he?

No problem dude, I think you would really like the countrbalance alot, I really do.

Hahahaha! He seemed quite the fan, didn't he?

No problem dude, I think you would really like the countrbalance alot, I really do.

Yeah he had that finger up for awhile. ;-)

In all seriousness, more and more of my focus is on controlled, fluid swings and I really think the counterbalanced will take me there with the putter. It has taken my 6 years of playing golf to buy into it, but I am sold.

#learningonthego

So not to hijack the thread, but with those weights you guys are talking. How do they add weight to like the Z3 that will be getting a change over the early winter months? The head weight is 340-345.

on a different note. I was on the practice green today with the Z3, concentrating on 15' and longer. I noticed that it was easier to hit the longer putts more consistently distance wise than with my FGP Mallet, which has similar head weight. Not sure why that was.

I've purchased my first SeeMore. Picked up an older SB1 belly from eBay. Once it arrives I'm going to send it in for the counterbalanced treatment. Looking forward to experimenting with it!

Manlai,

I'm in the same boat. Check out the PTM3. I'm in love and WILL have one.

JM

So not to hijack the thread, but with those weights you guys are talking. How do they add weight to like the Z3 that will be getting a change over the early winter months? The head weight is 340-345.

on a different note. I was on the practice green today with the Z3, concentrating on 15' and longer. I noticed that it was easier to hit the longer putts more consistently distance wise than with my FGP Mallet, which has similar head weight. Not sure why that was.

Seemores (other than the plumbers neck models) have internal hosels where they can add the weight, usually 30-35g. Contrary to the belief of some they don't do lead powder etc, it's all about that internal hosel.

Seemores (other than the plumbers neck models) have internal hosels where they can add the weight, usually 30-35g. Contrary to the belief of some they don't do lead powder etc, it's all about that internal hosel.
Thank you sir

I picked up a counter balanced SeeMore at the PGA SS this weekend and hit a few balls with and it felt pretty good, but being that I am a short dude, it was pretty much a belly putter on me, and it kept getting caught in my shirt, so I have to pass judgement until I stroke one that fits me better.

Back