Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

lets plan gettysburg soon plus i need moonshine.
Buck the Links is in terrible shape buddy....they are in need of some serious upkeep and maintenance. Over p,ayes and under managed IMO

Buck the Links is in terrible shape buddy....they are in need of some serious upkeep and maintenance. Over p,ayes and under managed IMO

wow that sucks it was perfect the last time i played there but it was a few years ago now.

wow that sucks it was perfect the last time i played there but it was a few years ago now.
We played there a couple months ago....effing depressing. Such an awesome track to see go to hell

We played there a couple months ago....effing depressing. Such an awesome track to see go to hell

yeah that sucks its a great layout from what i remember and i remember it was in such good shape one of the nicer courses i've ever played.

Anyone for an early morning (before 8am) round next Sunday?

Where at?

we should try to get a large group together again before the season comes to an end for most of us.... (i'm not included in that i play year round.)

I will let you know tomorrow.

we should try to get a large group together again before the season comes to an end for most of us.... (i'm not included in that i play year round.)

I agree, definitely. I'm a year round player too, but one last big hurrah would be great

I agree, definitely. I'm a year round player too, but one last big hurrah would be great

i'm thinking 3rd weekend of october maybe. prob find a decent deal and we could all meet somewhere in the middle again.

Anyone want to play tomorrow morning? I know I'm not the cool kid on the block in this thread but I figured I'd put it out there

TTing

Anyone want to play tomorrow morning? I know I'm not the cool kid on the block in this thread but I figured I'd put it out there

TTing

If I didn't have work I would. Unfortunately the impromptu weekday rounds just don't work for me

TTing

whos the cool kid? i hope its a guy with tattoos.

TTing

You're a cool cat in my book, buddy. I could do any a.m. but tomorrow if things change for you. I'd like to get to Glen Mills before the season is over.

Taps away

You're a cool cat in my book, buddy. I could do any a.m. but tomorrow if things change for you. I'd like to get to Glen Mills before the season is over.

Taps away

Mitch and I were talking about glen Mills yesterday. We need to make it happen

Back