Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Anyone play Springfield lately? or know of the condition? Was thinking about heading there on Monday

SENIOR SPECIAL

Springfield Country Club Is Offering

MONDAY - THURSDAY

$5 Dollars Off
"All Senior Riding Rates"

Not to be used with any other special offers or pricing.
Prices are subject to change. Offer Expires 10/4/2013

Anyone play Springfield lately? or know of the condition? Was thinking about heading there on Monday

SENIOR SPECIAL

Springfield Country Club Is Offering

MONDAY - THURSDAY

$5 Dollars Off
"All Senior Riding Rates"

Not to be used with any other special offers or pricing.
Prices are subject to change. Offer Expires 10/4/2013

i played there with Brett maybe late last year or early this year i can't remember it was in decent shape from what i remember its not amazing but it was a decent track just a strange lay out on a few holes imo.

Mitch and i played Berkleigh today... i forgot how much i love that track..... i'd love to get a group of guys up there someday.... old school track but in GREAT shape... greens are fast but fair and i think its a good length track as well. really had a great day today with mitch.

It has been a while since I played Berkleigh - yes a great layout. Was a perfect day for golf

Mitch and i played Berkleigh today... i forgot how much i love that track..... i'd love to get a group of guys up there someday.... old school track but in GREAT shape... greens are fast but fair and i think its a good length track as well. really had a great day today with mitch.

I would definitely like to get back up there as well, the course was in great condition. I don't think I've played greens that tough in a while, the speed was just unexpected. It was fun to tee it up with you, it was a pretty relaxing round, gorgeous day. What a swing for me though, 42 front with a 51 back. Didn't seem to matter where or how I hit, besides the par 3, I ended up with some weird lie or hit a branch or something.

I would definitely like to get back up there as well, the course was in great condition. I don't think I've played greens that tough in a while, the speed was just unexpected. It was fun to tee it up with you, it was a pretty relaxing round, gorgeous day. What a swing for me though, 42 front with a 51 back. Didn't seem to matter where or how I hit, besides the par 3, I ended up with some weird lie or hit a branch or something.

It happens I didn't think you played horrible a lot of bad luck. You have 10 steps to reboot I used every step on my decel lob wedge shots. Ugh !!!!

Im wanting to come up that way and get a round in with Jjlukes before the Grandaddy. And who ever else is interested in getting something going. Any recommendations are welcome. Weekends are pretty open for a while, with the exception of our trip to Ohio to p,ay in that get together.

It happens I didn't think you played horrible a lot of bad luck. You have 10 steps to reboot I used every step on my decel lob wedge shots. Ugh !!!!

So I guess those steps don't count as long as you are in the cart, you can yell until you get to your next shot LOL.

Im wanting to come up that way and get a round in with Jjlukes before the Grandaddy. And who ever else is interested in getting something going. Any recommendations are welcome. Weekends are pretty open for a while, with the exception of our trip to Ohio to p,ay in that get together.

If you're coming up this way I'd be up for a round. I live about 5mins from JLukes. Where we generally play offers 2 courses that are totally different. One links and one a traditional course. Could do 36 in one day or split it up between Sat/Sun.

Does the 28th work? First two weekends in October are shot for me

If Kevin in coming to NJ I am playing with him. As long as its not the weekend of the 12 or 26th of October.

Good luck getting onto Bethpage tonight!

I couldn't get anyone to go with me so I decided to go this morning as a single. I got up at 4:00 am and drove out there. Parked the car in the appropriate spot and got my bakery ticket. Went in to pay only to find out that the Black was closed. I'm so pissed. I decided to go to work instead and try again next week.

I couldn't get anyone to go with me so I decided to go this morning as a single. I got up at 4:00 am and drove out there. Parked the car in the appropriate spot and got my bakery ticket. Went in to pay only to find out that the Black was closed. I'm so pissed. I decided to go to work instead and try again next week.

UGH WHAT ? That's nuts, why was it closed ?

UGH WHAT ? That's nuts, why was it closed ?

There is an outing there today.

I did find out some useful information. The course is not very crowded this time of the year and it is possible to show up around 7:00 am as a single and get out in the first hour or so. The first starting time has been moved back and the bakery tickets are not handed out until 5:30 now.

I'm going to try again either next Tuesday or Thursday.

There is an outing there today.

I did find out some useful information. The course is not very crowded this time of the year and it is possible to show up around 7:00 am as a single and get out in the first hour or so. The first starting time has been moved back and the bakery tickets are not handed out until 5:30 now.

I'm going to try again either next Tuesday or Thursday.

Interesting. I bet it's nice up there in the fall.

It was still dark out when I left. I'll let you know next week.

I am playing Sunset at 7:30 tomorrow morning if you feel like playing. Maybe there is still an opening.

I am playing Sunset at 7:30 tomorrow morning if you feel like playing. Maybe there is still an opening.

Just saw this now. Sorry but I have to work.

Back