The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borland is out of his mind

YELL "O"!

Well. I will be buying a couple dozen golf balls.

Interested to see how Borland translates into the nfl. He's a beast who's all over the field and is chasing down plays. Maybe has the speed to play free safety?

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Interested to see how Borland translates into the nfl. He's a beast who's all over the field and is chasing down plays. Maybe has the speed to play free safety?

He's short. But he has instincts and tackles. There's always roster space for a linebacker with instincts.

A game like this makes me wonder how he got out of Ohio

He's short. But he has instincts and tackles. There's always roster space for a linebacker with instincts

The next Zach Thomas?

Not CFb related. But there is a Ford F150 commercial with Aaron Rodgers that just aired. I know for a fact that he just bought a Toyota Tundra

He's short. But he has instincts and tackles. There's always roster space for a linebacker with instincts.

A game like this makes me wonder how he got out of Ohio

Was overlooked because of his size. Happens a lot. Then guys get chips on their shoulder and try to show up osu. But to Ohio states credit, they've always had good linebackers

Was overlooked because of his size. Happens a lot. Then guys get chips on their shoulder and try to show up osu. But to Ohio states credit, they've always had good linebackers

I'm a big AJ Hawk fan. Not a surprise why

I'm a big AJ Hawk fan. Not a surprise why

When AJ Hawk went out in the bowl game against Notre Dame, he was replaced by true freshman James Laurinitas.....

Hey look. A running game

Good game by both teams. Ohio State passes it's first real test this year. Gonna be a good season for the Buckeyes

Thanks for the balls blu!!

Lane Kiffin fired this morning from USC

Lane Kiffin fired this morning from USC

After that embarrassing loss to ASU, yeah, he had to go. Hope he doesn't find a premier gig anywhere, he doesn't seem like a guy that deserves it.

So long, Lame Kitten.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

After that embarrassing loss to ASU, yeah, he had to go. Hope he doesn't find a premier gig anywhere, he doesn't seem like a guy that deserves it.

He has had more then enough chances. But it had to be bad for USC to fire mid-season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this doesn't mean much to some people, but USC was down to 53 scholarships. That kills a program. Not saying I think Lane should have kept his job but I think the expectations for USC were a little too high. I just feel bad for the upperclassmen. The team is dealing with sanctions committed by a guy who left before these kids even enrolled in this school.

I know this doesn't mean much to some people, but USC was down to 53 scholarships. That kills a program. Not saying I think Lane should have kept his job but I think the expectations for USC were a little too high. I just feel bad for the upperclassmen. The team is dealing with sanctions committed by a guy who left before these kids even enrolled in this school.

This ^^^ you can't build or maintain a top 25 team in those conditions. Sure it is going to still be expected because the school is USC and they know their name means so much but you gotta be realistic here. Lane gone isn't going to solve this problem.

That's the problem with most NCAA sanctions - they penalize the kids who had nothing to do with the problems more than they punish the trouble makers in charge.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back