The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care as long as they don't take away the third Saturday in October

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If Saban and others get their way and we go to a 9 game schedule it will be gone.

If Saban and others get their way and we go to a 9 game schedule it will be gone.

I believe you mean that if they DON'T go to a 9 game schedule it will be gone...as will Auburn/GA. Only way to preserve the cross division fixed rivalries is to go to nine games.

Not too sure this is a good idea, not thinking about the players and ticket holding fans at all IMO http://collegespun.com/national/sec...night-game-on-sec-network-to-compete-with-nfl

I may be wrong, but didn't they already announce that Tennessee/Utah State was going to be on Sunday that first weekend...but I believe the reason is in part that it is Labor Day weekend, and the NFL doesn't start until the next week. Maybe the quote is not referring to that one.

I believe you mean that if they DON'T go to a 9 game schedule it will be gone...as will Auburn/GA. Only way to preserve the cross division fixed rivalries is to go to nine games.

You are right, my mistake, it is Les Miles that wants to do away with the traditional pairings.

Last years strength of schedule.
ugesemyq.jpg

Preseason SoS is more meaningless in college than it is in the nfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back