The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
e5e6ejy7.jpg

I have a weird feeling about tonight's game. It's great to see the Dolphins on the national stage and talked about in a positive manner, but I have a feeling they could get blown out tonight. Lots of matchups across the board are terrible for the Dolphins, and it doesn't help that their best player, Cam Wake, is a game-time decision with his knee injury. No pass rush on Drew Brees is a recipe for disaster. Plus, the Saints really like to blitz and the Dolphins have given up a bunch of sacks this year. What I'm saying is that I'd love a Dolphins win tonight, but I just don't see it happening.

That Sproles guy is kind of fast. ;)

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

When he runs his legs look like bicycle spokes spinning 100mph

I thought Tannehill's season could have ended there when he got tackled at the end of that read option run.

Now that he's ok.....WOW, THEY RAN READ OPTION WITH HIM!

Decent job by Saints D to hold them to a FG. Both offenses look real good so far.

I can't adequately express how bad that 3rd down play call was without unleashing tons of profanity.

I can't adequately express how bad that 3rd down play call was without unleashing tons of profanity.

I would have liked a bootleg with a tight end leaking into the endzone but it is what it is. Won't be the blowout you predicted earlier lol

I can't adequately express how happy I was with that 3rd down call :D

Great challenge by Payton there. Forced a punt.

I don't understand why the Saints even try to run the ball. Just put the ball in Brees' hand every play.

I don't understand why the Saints even try to run the ball. Just put the ball in Brees' hand every play.

I'm thinking the same thing. Every time we run the ball we're stuffed behind the line. Throw the run game out the window and go to the air. Brees has been picking them apart and we can use short passes as our "running game."

ARGH, had some momentum there and then Tannehill fumbles again!

ARGH, had some momentum there and then Tannehill fumbles again!

To say he doesn't tuck that ball away would be an understatement.

My gosh, giving up a 3rd and 20 for a first down....PATHETIC.

My gosh, giving up a 3rd and 20 for a first down....PATHETIC.

Wait, the Jags are playing?!?! ;)

Absolutely no way to defend that. Stupid catch by Jimmy Graham.

Wait, the Jags are playing?!?! ;)

Have the Jags ever pushed a team to 3rd and 20.

Wow, what a response by the Dolphins. This is not the Dolphins of the past few years.

Wow, what a response by the Dolphins. This is not the Dolphins of the past few years.

This Dolphins team is legit. They are just destroying our run defense tonight.

Non-Monday Night Football post: It seems like the Bucs aren't trying to burn bridges between them and Josh Freeman, they are trying to drop a nuclear bomb on those bridges. What a disaster of an organization there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back