Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again, anything is possible in these silly one game playoffs. If I was a betting man I would put money on Texas over the Rays in a 7 game series everytime, and I would certainly take the Rays over Cleveland in the same. But this is a one game deal, and either team could easily come out the winner. I still consider the Rays the favorite in the game.

Akron is about 40 minutes south of Cleveland. From a local opinion, it's like progressive field being on E55th and Superior

I just googled that, and think it's way worse, getting across that bridge in afternoon traffic is AWFUL. But like I said, no local knowledge.

I just googled that, and think it's way worse, getting across that bridge in afternoon traffic is AWFUL. But like I said, no local knowledge.

Lol I went for more of a ghetto area lol you can get 4 used tires for about $35. Then walk across the street to a gas station guarded by police and bullet proof windows

Lol I went for more of a ghetto area lol you can get 4 used tires for about $35. Then walk across the street to a gas station guarded by police and bullet proof windows

OH, well then you nailed it.

Seriously, go a few blocks south fro the Trop and you in a place the Police won't go.

The Reds better check and see if they have a pair. Which they've proven this year that they don't. See last 5 games and the 1st part of this one.

Please FIRE Dusty Baker.

OH, well then you nailed it.

Seriously, go a few blocks south fro the Trop and you in a place the Police won't go.

I've always heard it's in a bad location. It's like when the Cavs played at Richfield Coliseum. It was 30 miles south of downtown. Not in such a bad area, but it's hard for a city to have a connection to a team when the team doesn't even play in the city

The Reds better check and see if they have a pair. Which they've proven this year that they don't. See last 5 games and the 1st part of this one.

Please FIRE Dusty Baker.

Hahahaha he must think this is the "2013 MLB Thread". Sorry but this is the "Indians suck" thread

I've always heard it's in a bad location. It's like when the Cavs played at Richfield Coliseum. It was 30 miles south of downtown. Not in such a bad area, but it's hard for a city to have a connection to a team when the team doesn't even play in the city

The Rays are in the top 1/3 in the league for tv ratings, and you see alot of Rays gear around town. I think they connect with the team, just don't travel to the park.

Pittsburgh is wild tonight. This is awesome.

1 game...rays favorite
5 game series...tribe
7 games..rays

There it is

The Rays are in the top 1/3 in the league for tv ratings, and you see alot of Rays gear around town. I think they connect with the team, just don't travel to the park.

Indians were #2 in local ratings increase for 2013 trailing only Kansas City. Cleveland and Tampa Bay are more similar than you think

Indians were #2 in local ratings increase for 2013 trailing only Kansas City. Cleveland and Tampa Bay are more similar than you think

I bet they are, but Cleveland is cold so it loses.

I bet they are, but Cleveland is cold so it loses.

Haha only thing Tampa has that Cleveland doesn't is a longer golf season

1 game-toss up
5 game-Rays
7- Rays

Nope only reason rays get it in 7 is price twice...tribe rotation after a slow start has been stupid good in 2nd half.
Lucky for us we wont have to see who is right

Which, ironically, would be much more convenient for the Indians.

Wrong. It also doesnt have Ohio, which is awesome.

Nope only reason rays get it in 7 is price twice...tribe rotation after a slow start has been stupid good in 2nd half.
Lucky for us we wont have to see who is right

Price would pitch twice in a 5 game series also. Rays rotation is better by the numbers, and your BP is stupid bad.

Price would pitch twice in a 5 game series also. Rays rotation is better by the numbers, and your BP is stupid bad.

Ur joking about the pen right?

Might wanna check the numbers on their horses

Nice attempt at a troll
I thought he pulled it off nicely, basically, because the Indians will have nothing more to do than play golf by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back