Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats Kershaw
Agreed.

However, a matchup of Freddie Garcia vs Kershaw isnt the best scenerio in the world. We basically need Garcia to give us 7 innings of shut out pitching.

Agreed.

However, a matchup of Freddie Garcia vs Kershaw isnt the best scenerio in the world. We basically need Garcia to give us 7 innings of shut out pitching.

I agree with you there. I was just saying that to win this series you were going to have to beat Kershaw. I dont think this is a smart move on Mattinglys part at all, but I do not get paid the big bucks to manage

I agree with you there. I was just saying that to win this series you were going to have to beat Kershaw. I dont think this is a smart move on Mattinglys part at all, but I do not get paid the big bucks to manage
I would rather face him tonight, on short rest, than tomorrow.

I like this move by Mattingly. It's a bold one, but I like it. If it fails, you have Greinke on regular rest for game 5. Get your 2 best pitchers on the mound for potentially 4 out of 5 games.

I like this move by Mattingly. It's a bold one, but I like it. If it fails, you have Greinke on regular rest for game 5. Get your 2 best pitchers on the mound for potentially 4 out of 5 games.
And the Braves are sending out their Ace as well.

923-facepalm.gif

The worse news is that it doesn't start til 9:30! No way I will be able to stay up...

Which I guess could be a good thing?

man you Braves fans are starting to sound like you are from Cleveland. Cheer up will ya

Ya, I might get to watch a few innings tonight...just hope to see the good Braves this time out. Getting Kershaw tomorrow would be fine, because at least we will have won tonight.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think the Braves are more pessimistic than the Rays fans are down here.... And we are on the verge of getting swept.

Michael Wacha is throwing really well for the Cardinals again. Hard to believe he is as young as he is

I cannot believe Matheny decided to throw Wacha today over Miller, but boy am I glad he did

Dodgers fan here. I don't like starting Kershaw on 3 days rest coming off the big pitch count. Kershaw on normal rest in game 5 is as close to a sure thing as there is (Greinke is good, Kershaw is premiere). This seems desparate and unecessary.

Well he lost the no hitter in the 7th by giving up a monster homer to Alvarez.

2-1 Cardinals Bottom of the 8th. To say it sucks to be at work and be this nervous is a massive understatement

Welp the Cardinals live to see a Game 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooohooo the cardinals pull it off and go to game 5 in St.Louis on Wednesday.

I thought Rosenthal was on the verge of imploding there

Geez, these defensive mistakes are killing us, and that is not something we do.

I may have to get this next year. Just not sure I could handle watching the Cardinals and Rangers all the time. #stressfull
Love the MLB app on my phone.

dymytara.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back