What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ignoring the foregoing]

Baby back ribs, sweet potatoes, cole slaw.

The roast is smelling good. But it's hours until dinnertime.

seafood salad... and im hungry again

The roast was perfect. Super tender. Crock pots are great!

The roast was perfect. Super tender. Crock pots are great!

I agree - my turkey was tender too. I also mde mashed Yukon Gold potatoes with gravy and a salad.

i cooked up a big pot of taco soup. it's one of our family favorites.

All sounds so yummy... I just made a frozen pizza, while it was good I think the roast or the turkey would of been a better choice.

Leonardi's Pizza.

Tonight will be frozen chicken patties and macaroni and cheese. Of course the chicken patties will be cooked, along with the mac and cheese. I'll throw some cheese on top of my chicken patties. :drool: I can almost taste it now.

Tonight will be frozen chicken patties and macaroni and cheese. Of course the chicken patties will be cooked, along with the mac and cheese. I'll throw some cheese on top of my chicken patties. :drool: I can almost taste it now.

See - I knew it all along. You really are a 14 year old boy. You eat like one.

Or you could say we are poor "newly weds" and eat like it.

Or you could say we are poor "newly weds" and eat like it.

But that's not as fun bogey!

Did you get your BD's gift cards this year? (They still give you a five dollar card with each one!). We haven't yet but will next time we go.

But that's not as fun bogey!

Did you get your BD's gift cards this year? (They still give you a five dollar card with each one!). We haven't yet but will next time we go.

I don't usually buy them. I'd rather recieve them than give them. :laughing: I don't think anyone is getting me one either. A couple of years my boss bought them for me and then gave me the extra $5 also.

Did I ever tell you about the Montreal Garlic beef at BD's? I think it's a winter flavor they are doing. It is very good when thrown in with some lamb and sirloin.

I think Diane wants me to be a 14 year old because she's really a 14 year old and wants to have a golf date with me. :laughing:

I think Diane wants me to be a 14 year old because she's really a 14 year old and wants to have a golf date with me. :laughing:

Shhh Bogey - can't you keep a secret at all?

Anything vegetable-like in that meal?

Anything vegetable-like in that meal?

Many years ago when I was away from mom's home cooking, the city I was living in opened up its first Black-Eyed Pea restaurant. For those who may not know, BEP serves (served?) southern style food. And it was pretty darn good.

Anyway, I dragged my buddy from Chicago there and as we were looking at the menus, I noticed the chalkboard across the room with the daily specials. I started laughing and my buddy asked why. I pointed to the chalkboard and he started cracking up too.

After the entree daily special and the dessert daily special was:

Vegetable of the Day: Macaroni and Cheese

We're going to have cooked frozen chicken patties tonight as well. Instead of mac and cheese, we will have french fries.

After the entree daily special and the dessert daily special was:

Vegetable of the Day: Macaroni and Cheese

So your saying its not a vegetable?:confused2:

So your saying its not a vegetable?:confused2:

If made correctly, Mac & Cheese can be divine and worthy of it's own food group.

If made correctly, Mac & Cheese can be divine and worthy of it's own food group.

Now that I've (almost) cured Harry, I have a new patient.

Black beans and rice with sausage, bread, and broccoli.

The big hit was the reheated tater tots from last night.

Now that I've (almost) cured Harry, I have a new patient.

Black beans and rice with sausage, bread, and broccoli.

The big hit was the reheated tater tots from last night.

For starters - there's no cure for Harry.

Second - I bet your kids would like to eat the meals that Bonk, Bogey or Smallie prepare. Or come here and have real cupcakes.

Homemade chicken pie tonight. Spent all day yesterday making and then didn't want it after I finished it. I do that a lot when I cook. I think it's all the taste testing....:confused2:

Cuban Style Black Beans and Rice, this is a dish that can be served as a meal by itself. Sooooooooooo good.

For starters - there's no cure for Harry.

No argument there, but I was referring to your apostrophe dysfunction.

It's is an abbreviation for "it is." It's not the possessive form of it.

Cuban Style Black Beans and Rice, this is a dish that can be served as a meal by itself. Sooooooooooo good.

MMM, thats one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back