Martin Golf Apparel - Fall 2013

Sweater looks great, really like that style.

I WANT the sweater.

I like the looks of this stuff. Definitely something I could see myself wearing on the course

I have a sweater on right now that looks very similar to that one from Eddie Bauer, but it doesn't have that fancy inner layer. I could definitely get into this!

The red/purplish shirt looks great if I do say so myself. Got the eyebrows from Erica, so it must be pretty good :)

The Pima feels great.

The red/purplish shirt looks great if I do say so myself. Got the eyebrows from Erica, so it must be pretty good :)

The Pima feels great.

bou chicka wowwa

Saw a question about the website and wanted to say that there isn't a catalog of offerings there to browse like you'd see with a company doing online sales. This is purely a green grass venture, so you're going to be seeing these in person rather than the computer screen.

Which line is that sweater from?

I'm not sure Kevin. Problem is they don't have an online catalog for me to check out.

Layered up on Saturday with the sweater and the striped shirt. Comfy as can be and controlled temperature really well. Sweater is fairly light, but the liner seems to offer a nice wind buffer. Sleeves stayed up when needed. Once the sun came out and warmed us up I pulled it off and found the shirt perfect for the low humidity and high 60's temps. Plenty of room to move it in without looking like a smock as well. Thought it looked really good as well.

That sweater just looks completely awesome to me.

That sweater just looks completely awesome to me.

I think these pics have me wearing it. Can't see since PB is blocked on this machine.

image_zps9ef70f80.jpg

image_zpsce68bebb.jpg

Yep, me likey.

I have several Martin shirts, they are great quality and look sharp. Generally I won't wear them to play golf, more of a nice polo on a dress down day or heading to church. The one round I wore a Martin wasn't too pleasant, too hot and I was sweating quite a bit and the shirt got real heavy. These are also dry clean shirts so no wash and wear.

Are you sure about the dry clean? I thought they were wash and tumble dry low.

Back